First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
White Knight":1srvkjk9 said:
How is the homemade version coming along, Swedish?

This is definitely OT, any questions regarding me patching up old pants for a living should be sent in PM's... ;)

DHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3mhwx880 said:
I just got a new cap in the mail. The patch on it, is a mini chromaflex.Yparuqyn

A6aparar

Is that a 59fifty cap, Pmedic? Looks like a 39thirty but I could be wrong. Can you shoot me a pm with a link to that hat?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
DHawk":1ucl15er said:
pmedic920":1ucl15er said:
I just got a new cap in the mail. The patch on it, is a mini chromaflex.Yparuqyn

A6aparar

Is that a 59fifty cap, Pmedic? Looks like a 39thirty but I could be wrong. Can you shoot me a pm with a link to that hat?

You guys are just now seeing these? It's a 5950

DHawk

Reaction score
The bill of the hat looks formed already, I thought the 59fifty hats were flat. Unless P already formed it before he took the pic. Sexy patch on it though

pmedic920

Reaction score

Seanhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":3dns8p27 said:
DHawk":3dns8p27 said:
The bill of the hat looks formed already, I thought the 59fifty hats were flat. Unless P already formed it before he took the pic. Sexy patch on it though

It WAS flat. I don't wear'em that style. ;)

Good for you. :th2thumbs:

Greenhell

Reaction score
So can the Super Bowl white jersey still be found? Link?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That looks like the one I bought from eBay...Great quality, Chromaflex patch in the right spot...I'm very pleased to have won that auction. I will be blown away if Nike/NFL doesn't produce more.

timmat

Reaction score
Did anybody ever try removing a Chormaflex patch from a Broncos jersey? There was some talk of that a while back. I bought a white Wilson limited jersey I want to give the Super Bowl treatment to, including the SB patch and 'C' captain patch. Looking at the number placement and cut of the jersey though, there isn't much space for patches. I'm starting to wonder if the smaller Chromaflex patch off of a Womens or Youth jersey might fit the space better. Thanks.

seanutz

Reaction score
Riley12":216biou9 said:
Will that patch ever be made available for public purchase? I need three.

I've looked at knock offs on amazon and ebay and they look horrible compared to the real thing.
I bought one and they are crap. Almost worth the 6 bucks I paid.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
timmat":2xnte2fq said:
Did anybody ever try removing a Chormaflex patch from a Broncos jersey? There was some talk of that a while back. I bought a white Wilson limited jersey I want to give the Super Bowl treatment to, including the SB patch and 'C' captain patch. Looking at the number placement and cut of the jersey though, there isn't much space for patches. I'm starting to wonder if the smaller Chromaflex patch off of a Womens or Youth jersey might fit the space better. Thanks.
I would like to see a mock up. perhaps the smaller patch on the hat, although much smaller, wont look horrible...probably get a broncos one on sale for a good price soon...have to keep an eye out for them.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
One little hawks fan was just about to bake cookies and had all the time in the world. Then the ... "oven" broke down and no one heard of the cookies . But now the oven is finally back, and the little hawks fan is ready to test the recipe. hopefully it will taste as good as expected...

:stirthepot: ;)

Oh shit sorry for OT, I meant to post this in the bedtime story forum... My bad ... ;)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Just boasting, I got a white Sherman with the Chromaflex patch on the correct side. Game day though, I don't remember ever seeing any limited whites with SB patches on them. Either way.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: