First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":miad0q37 said:
The first batch of patched jerseys came out with the patch on the right side of the uniform. I picked one up the Wednesday before the Super Bowl and the new ones that had been processed had the patch on the left side, so it looks as though it was only the first batch of jerseys that were done incorrectly.

i am totally confused....so are the pictures wrong then? If you order a wilson with a patch, the pic shows on right but it will come on the left?

http://www.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks ... llege_Navy

i need a break.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Ok, if you go on amazon and type in Seattle Super Bowl patch, the first one that comes up says its the authentic patch worn in the game. It will be shipped in 2 - 3 weeks.
What are the chances that's its authentic

pmedic920

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":2cpywxfi said:
Ok, if you go on amazon and type in Seattle Super Bowl patch, the first one that comes up says its the authentic patch worn in the game. It will be shipped in 2 - 3 weeks.
What are the chances that's its authentic

I just did what you said. The first one that came up is deff not it.
Qanaqejy

Can't you post a link or picture of what you saw.

I also saw this. And this appears to be the on field players patch. However if you read the description, it says what you are ordering is an embroidered patch. Embroidered anything IS NOT what we are looking for.
Segu3ezu

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Yes, that's definitely not it or the one I looked at. Ill try to find it
Well I just typed in seahawks Super Bowl patch and the official patch came up. Yes, I would post it here but I'm computer illiterate so I can't. Anyway, if not the first one that comes up, check the first page.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Yes, that is the one I saw. So it says official on the field but its not it. Alrighty then.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The AUTHENTIC PATCH WORN BY THE PLAYERS DURING SBXLVIII IS NOT FOR SALE ANYWHERE BY ANYONE.

Just a friendly service announcement. :)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Just to reiterate.
This is also an official patch. It is not the same as the players on field patch. But it's as close (I think) as we will get. If you see these offered some place, snag em.

E3uzyzuz
Age6yha8

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Exactly! As pmedic says, those are the ones we may have luck finding and putting on our jerseys. While not the official exclusive authentics as worn by the players, they are by far the next best thing and by far the closest I've seen in quality and design.

I can live with those.

Street

Reaction score
Where can we get that version of patches separately that pmedic posted?

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
PERHAPS if some of you who have the patched fan jerseys and way to much money on your hands can check how they are attached? If they are glued or whatever forget it, but if they are sticked it would be great if someone could try to remove the patch and see what the jersey looks like after that. If it does not leave a mark, one option would be to buy a jersey in the wrong color with a patch, remove tha patch and use that jersey without a patch, and then sew the patch onto your white elite jersey.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":29fzinrk said:
PERHAPS if some of you who have the patched fan jerseys and way to much money on your hands can check how they are attached? If they are glued or whatever forget it, but if they are sticked it would be great if someone could try to remove the patch and see what the jersey looks like after that. If it does not leave a mark, one option would be to buy a jersey in the wrong color with a patch, remove tha patch and use that jersey without a patch, and then sew the patch onto your white elite jersey.

given they are only on the game day and not limited or elite's, i would say heat glued with adhesive.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
2exyh3n

f182aef3_mbtvna.jpeg

This is the patch attached to the Seahawks New era cap. I think it looks exactly like the real one, but smaller. If it is only slightly smaller, this might be perfect for the elite jersey to make the patches fit properly. If anyone has this cap it would be great if you could do a quick meassure of the height and width of the patch (and post high res photos)

Largent80

Reaction score
I just got tix to Queen Latifah show for Thursday and Richard Sherman will be on, I will ask him if they are available. He probably won't know but maybe I can swing a deal with him to get some.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3gs65qhc said:
Uh, it's TINY. My hat is at home, but it's not even close.

A+ for ideas...anyone do a side by side of the one from the game jersey versus the one on the hat to compare the size and how small the one is on the hat...

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I'd say the hat version is like 1.75-2.00" tall and the jersey one is about 3.75"