First three offensive play

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2kmbpu7n said:
Milehighhawk":2kmbpu7n said:
I would like to see a RO keeper in the first series to keep the Denver DE's thinking the remainder of the game.

That didn't work out too well against SF.
It should have because the TE (Miller IIRC) released and all Russ had to do was lob the ball to him at thyat point and we get a 20 yard gain.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2b5ojycn said:
Run, run, pass.
:sarcasm_on: Hush that is bad luck. :sarcasm_off: I know we are a run first offense but that run run throw majority of the time ends with punt these days.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I was good at this in the regular season. Hand off, hand off, shotgun pass, punt. Hope not but if bevell is up to his old tricks... Fingers crossed

seahawk2k

Reaction score
First play- Two tight ends on the left, single back with two wideouts, Tate and Harvin. Bring Miller in motion to the weak side of the formation, on the snap, Miller chips the DE or OLB who will be assigned to contain Wilson, and then releases. Wilson play fakes to Lynch, does a half rollout to the right. Harvin angles in like he is going to block the Safety, and then takes off on a go route. Tate is running a crossing route about 12 yards downfield, and Miller is in the flat. Wilson takes his pick.

Second play: I formation, zone right, press the play between the guard and tackle.

Third play: Shotgun, single back, tight end on the left, two wides, Baldwin and Harvin on the left, Tate on the right. Harvin is in the slot. Fake the bubble to Harvin, hit Baldwin on the slant.