FLOP !!!!!!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
That was a complete and total embarrassment. I can defend a lot of behavior, but Lockette basically shouldn't be able to look in the mirror anymore without wincing.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":384286ef said:
That was a complete and total embarrassment. I can defend a lot of behavior, but Lockette basically shouldn't be able to look in the mirror anymore without wincing.

:34853_doh: Good grief!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":yip31i65 said:
MidwestHawker":yip31i65 said:

:34853_doh: Good grief!

I assume you're facepalming at our backup receiver, who announced through this flop that he has no interest in being part of the male gender anymore?

BamKam

Reaction score
Cartire":3mec5shk said:
BamKam":3mec5shk said:
That was one of the least classy things I have ever seen. It frustrates me how we don't show any class in victory or defeat. IT bothers me that other teams see us as a bunch of punks with no class. I mean what is the point of winning if you can't be classy doing it?

I dont know you.

But I hate you.

Classy. Spoken like a true classless 12.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
All that was missing were the little guys with the stretcher to carry him off only to have him return for the next play.

As for the lack of class, it's one of those things where if Michael Crabtree did it it would probably annoy me and piss me off, but it was one of our guys, so it's funny. Just like if Richard Sherman was on another team we'd mostly probably hate him, but he's on our team, so we live him.

Cartire

Reaction score
JSeahawks":29m3y6d8 said:
All that was missing were the little guys with the stretcher to carry him off only to have him return for the next play.

As for the lack of class, it's one of those things where if Michael Crabtree did it it would probably annoy me and piss me off, but it was one of our guys, so it's funny. Just like if Richard Sherman was on another team we'd mostly probably hate him, but he's on our team, so we live him.

We live him everyday, and its glorious.

The Outfield

Reaction score
You can take the rocket out of San Francisco but you can't take the San Francisco out of the rocket.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
So, do you think they are playing that flop over and over to music in the team meeting?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BamKam":3bxv5ehy said:
That was one of the least classy things I have ever seen. It frustrates me how we don't show any class in victory or defeat. IT bothers me that other teams see us as a bunch of punks with no class. I mean what is the point of winning if you can't be classy doing it?

happy trollday everybody!

people taking this seriously need to have a word with themselves.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I assume that move was an attempt at satire because boyyy, it wasn't even close to real.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":3mrut3wb said:

Thats how you roll in the Midwest?..... :roll:

Quit shaming Tommy Lee Jones.

morgulon1

Reaction score
onanygivensunday said:
Lockette's worn his welcome out with me.

He's a knucklehead.

Not me. I think he is a human missel that keeps opposing special teams coordinators up late trying to figure out
how to keep their return men from getting decapitated.

My favorite play of the Eagle game was when #98 for the Eagles was trying to manhandle Russell Wilson by pulling him by the neck off the fumble pile when Lynch fumbled in the second half. Lockette grabbed this LB and slammed him on
the turf for messing with our qb.

I like Lockette, he has kind of a Brandon Browner edge to him, and I personally believe your better teams have an enforcer type player or two on the roster.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Good grief some of the comments on this makes you think he does it multiple times a game. :roll: Yes it was stupid but not the end of the world. He is one heck of a hitter on special teams and his speed is awesome.

Side note...
A few years ago we had our kids do play 60 and Lockette was one of the players over here. Our boys asked him to race them after things were over and he did.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I thought it was funny. See the smile on the refs face? And I've seen a lot worse flops than that one.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Largent80":3441jy5l said:
MidwestHawker":3441jy5l said:

Thats how you roll in the Midwest?..... :roll:

Quit shaming Tommy Lee Jones.

If you find it shameful for a person to subscribe to at least SOME bare minimum for how people should conduct themselves, that's a you problem, not a me problem.

I was the first to defend Sherm after his rant last year, loved the Sherm/Baldwin presser, I even weakly defend Marshawn on this media thing, but this isn't Europe and flopping isn't acceptable here.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Largent80":2cfdn2ie said:
Once again, it was FUNNY. Why does everything have to be serious?

Because people suck Largent.

There is no joy in many's world. and they take it out on the rest of us by being arrogant, self righteous and condescending