Following the Game Forum is pain in the butt

chet380

Reaction score
The negative posts outnumber the positive ones by a 10 to 1 ratio -- constant whining dramatically outweighs the great efforts by RW, Metcalf, Lockett and the Defense that held them to 9 points.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Seems that way in basically everything this day and age. We are living in an era of rampant pessimism

rcaido

Reaction score
Cyrus12":rej4ndrw said:
Simple solution...dont go there...

Was on there for a bit, but misplace my phone...Glad i did. Didn't think the Hawk's played badly. Was never worried we were going to lose after the TD by Lynch.

BHawk28

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1zecu63s said:
Simple solution...dont go there...
do you not know how forums work? he shouldn't visit a forum if he's gonna complain about it... but that doesn't apply to perpetual complainers watching Seahawks games?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
It certainly can be. They used to have a game day chat. It was worse. :twisted:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Back in the day we had instantaneous gratification/disappointment in a chat. It was fast effective for us and when done...it was done. Cheering and downering just like in golf...fast and furious. Maybe that is a way to go next time. Maybe next year. Dunno.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
The fact that there is an entire separate game day forum instead of just a dedicated game day thread bothers me more than the whiners.

The incessant whining is a very close second though

kidhawk

Reaction score
The game day forum is meant as a place for people to vent during the game. Both positive and negative emotions are heightened by in game situations. There is a select group who pretty much only post negatively and don’t show up until there is something bad to say but there’s plenty of virtual high fives as well. I recommend just pick and choose your threads depending on what you’re looking for

Uhearditherefirst

Reaction score
I never see the point in texting or watching any kind of feed while game is on. Nothing personal to anyone but your opinions make good reading after the game not during it..That being said bring on the Packers and here's to you vikes. . Now go smash 49ers

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It was a waste. We were never behind, won the game by the largest margin of the whole WC weekend and you would have been convinced we were down by 50 with all the whining.

mikeak

Reaction score
I love the people that makes post complaining about other people complaining to much

Like they don't see the irony in their own posts

mort

Reaction score
1-0 baby

I fkn hate when we have an early game and I have to time shift so the family can get done with church. I like to follow the game day threads live.... but I pretty much despise most of them to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHawk28

Reaction score
mikeak":2bik9kyd said:
I love the people that makes post complaining about other people complaining to much

yeah... that's not irony

BHawk28

Reaction score
mikeak":67pwhrsl said:

what is ironic, though, is people having no problem complaining about the team, but then getting upset when someone complains about them

Latest posts