Football Gameplan's 2013 NFC Wild Card Preview - SEA vs WAS

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]JFGOPaZfiWU[/youtube]

Good morning Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Fox0r":3vzm8f24 said:
Love these, Em. You're a very talented individual.

Wow! Thanks Fox0r!! Truly appreciate that!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Thanks Em.

Question, though: You really think the Redskins have better edge rushers than the combination of Chris Long and Robert Quinn? The Rams had a ton of sacks this year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":28qkcld9 said:
Thanks Em.

Question, though: You really think the Redskins have better edge rushers than the combination of Chris Long and Robert Quinn? The Rams had a ton of sacks this year.

I think the Rams have much better corners than the Redskins, which allows them to get more coverage sacks.

That said, Chris Long is a beast.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Only piece I disagree with is giving the Redskins a check on their TE's the same as the Seahawks. The Redskins TE's are not good at all since the loss of Fred Davis, and the Seahawks have at least a good pair with Miller and McCoy. If anything, I'd say no checkmarks in both, but certainly not calling it even. IMO of course, you're the expert!

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1qdcdnwz said:
Sarlacc83":1qdcdnwz said:
Thanks Em.

I think the Rams have much better corners than the Redskins, which allows them to get more coverage sacks.

That said, Chris Long is a beast.

Their Pressure package is a lot more diverse than the Rams (although you're correct about Quinn/Long are amazing)

TalonHawk":1qdcdnwz said:
Post this Video on ExtremeSkins... You'll get banned ;)

LOL! Nah they're good people over there! They welcome my posts too!

ParisPC07":1qdcdnwz said:
These videos are wonderful. I look forward to them every week.

We've got to get you a new Seahawks helmet though.

Thanks Paris! Looks like I have to re-up on a bunch of helmets next season (college/pro)

RockHawk":1qdcdnwz said:
Only piece I disagree with is giving the Redskins a check on their TE's the same as the Seahawks. The Redskins TE's are not good at all since the loss of Fred Davis, and the Seahawks have at least a good pair with Miller and McCoy. If anything, I'd say no checkmarks in both, but certainly not calling it even. IMO of course, you're the expert!

I think both are equal.. Paul is so versatile its crazy.. They have the talent to make plays, and I think this would be the match ups that would allow them to utilize them

AceBoogie715":1qdcdnwz said:
Great video. You broke it down very nicely.

Seattle_Stunna_MD":1qdcdnwz said:
Very informative, good post.

Thanks!

Thanks Gang!

NYCoug

Reaction score
These are probably the best game breakdowns around. I seriously need nothing else after this.

Great work Em, straight up classy work.

sam1313

Reaction score
NYCoug":2a57t6ni said:
These are probably the best game breakdowns around. I seriously need nothing else after this.

Great work Em, straight up classy work.

:13: Well done Em. Your insight is always appreciated!

iigakusei

Reaction score
Brilliant work...couldnt agree more with your analysis.

CANHawk

Reaction score
You do a better breakdown with a dollar store white board and a marker than all the clowns on nfl network do with their tens of thousands of dollars of telestrators and digital crap.

Seriously somebody needs to be paying you for the work you do (but don't look at me, I'm broke ;) )

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
EmDiggy":2wbw4yzw said:
TalonHawk":2wbw4yzw said:
Post this Video on ExtremeSkins... You'll get banned ;)

LOL! Nah they're good people over there! They welcome my posts too!

Somewhat surprising, because they have basically banned all of us over here and we weren't even trolling, or anything. I've never seen such a negative reaction from mods at another forum before in my life. Perhaps they're getting the bans in early so they won't have to hear anything bad from non-Redskins fans after they lose to us...

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I tried to register with gmail and they stopped me right there.

In their general NFL forum there's a 150 Page thread from an iggle fan guaranteeing a victory. it was started in like 2007! sooner or later it will be classified as a historic site, just wanted to say I was there man.