For a good laugh Packers post game from their forums

scutterhawk

Reaction score
rastahawk":2apzbiv6 said:
And that boys and girls is how you look at life with the glass half full.
From this little boy's perspective?.....There is no glass.
I say "Little Boy", because I don't believe that an adult would be forming such abstract nonsense in their mind.

The Radish

Reaction score
The Great Hawktini":1afh6kib said:
If only your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle. The cheese is on too tight.

I have to admit this comment broke me up. Haven't heard it for years and its still funny.

:lol:

TXHawk

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":s3qkyfhi said:
1. Don't play good teams
2. Players must improve
3. Opposing players must get hurt
4. Replace starters with mysteriously better backups
5. Luck!

Championship!!

Sounds like the Underpants Gnome business model...

Phase 1: Collect underpants
Phase 2: ???????
Phase 3: Profit!!!

Afffc5945bf08d6ac708e79c5acdd007

taco40

Reaction score
My first response was...

"Dear Captain Obvious' cousin, Lt. Oblivious,

You forgot to mention the pedestrian receivers who are walking against the light."

However, I was compelled to go back and read it again. It was funnier the second time. I could be convinced that this guy was heavily into satire and pulled it off. Taken as extreme sarcasm which is the norm in the Midwest, he makes a lot of valid points. All of which point to his original opinion that 10 points or 20, they aren't to be compared with 1st division teams. The 12's are superior in their participation on game day, but when it comes to biting sarcasm, Midwesterners aren't in the second division.

Happybelly

Reaction score
The biggest takeaway I got from that is the GB fan thinks the Giants are in a group with the Hawks and Niners as tough teams.

taco40

Reaction score
Happybelly":2i5e73p6 said:
The biggest takeaway I got from that is the GB fan thinks the Giants are in a group with the Hawks and Niners as tough teams.

The mention of Giants in the same breath as NFC west leads me to believe he was being sarcastic to the nth degree.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Has to be a Seahawk fan posing as a Packer... That can't really be a human being's thought process.

Laloosh

Reaction score
sc85sis":5plcnnbk said:
Some good comments on our Hawks in this thread on a Bills forum. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.p ... EA-GB-Game

Seattle made Aaron Rodgers look like Trent Edwards. At one point Rodgers only had 4 attempts over 11 yards.
Sherman took away half the field for Rodgers, he didn't throw in his direction a single time.
Wilson's football IQ is unmeasurable.
Lynch was a beast.
Seattle's coaching and execution was incredible.

We have a long way to go, we are JV to these two teams.

Respect.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
"We're not 20 points worse than Seattle"

He's right.. had Earl Thomas fair caught that punt and Bobby Wagner not bear hugged Randall Cobb for no apparent reason, you would have been 30 points worse.

:D

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I'm as big of fan as acting all intellectually superior as the next guy, but you guys are probably making fun of an impassioned, ignorant kid in order to do so. Surely we can aim a little higher.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Teehee! Russell Wilson is a 'game manager' who 'isn't that good.' We it comes to losing a player, no single player could affect the team more.