For all of you RW weight watchers...

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":13r0wbca said:
SoulfishHawk":13r0wbca said:
As opposed to getting on Russ about every damn thing? Maybe it's time to give that a rest as well :mrgreen:
I was about to say that if you have an OL like Rodgers did last year then 3 seconds isn't even a bar, but screw you too. :lol:

LOL his line was better than ours, and once again there you go changing the rules or ignoring the facts, so you can be right. Well the fact are the facts and they aren't in your favor

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You would think that his toughness would be appreciated. He was a beast this year to play thru those injuries, behind that line. I suspect he'll have a much better year this year. As well as our D, that didn't exactly dominate this year.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Geologic":1wwa1jny said:
Lets be real Russell is kinda chubby

AK0D3j1.gif

adeltaY

Reaction score
Anthony!":gaf60qh2 said:
vin.couve12":gaf60qh2 said:
SoulfishHawk":gaf60qh2 said:
As opposed to getting on Russ about every damn thing? Maybe it's time to give that a rest as well :mrgreen:
I was about to say that if you have an OL like Rodgers did last year then 3 seconds isn't even a bar, but screw you too. :lol:

LOL his line was better than ours, and once again there you go changing the rules or ignoring the facts, so you can be right. Well the fact are the facts and they aren't in your favor

Best pass protecting OL in the league. Rodgers helps with his pocket manipulation, but those guys are worlds beyond ours. I was watching highlights of the wildcard game against the Giants with a buddy and we were counting the seconds Rodgers had before he threw the ball. Dude was getting 8 and 10 second pockets on some of those plays. Insane.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
holy hell it was good. Heated up a little in the mic. That's why I exercise so much, so I can shred some pastries once in awhile