For Anyone ROADHAWK'IN IN INDY

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Also, can I get a TM logo for my ROADHAWK term which I coined more than ten years ago?

Anyway, this is what is going down in INDY on Saturday night.

Jordan and I and Josh Brown will be sharing a bed at the Westin in Downtown 1 block from stadium.

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO!! WE WANT A HUGE PARTY IN INDY!!

Saturday Night Seahawks Party in Indy! Traveling 12's Unite! Saturday Night Festivities & Fund Raiser for Susan B Komen Foundation

Basey's Downtown Grill & Spirits.
419 S. West St, Indianapolis.
317-602-6900.

This is just 2 minutes from the Holiday Inn Express and right next to Lucas Oil Stadium. The raffle for the jersey will be held at 10:30 pm. Prior to the raffle will be the drawing for door prizes for Seahawker Booster Club member. Get your tickets at my table for that drawing. Winners need not be present (although it makes it easier). You can pick up your winning prizes at the tailgate location on Sunday. If not claimed by the raffle at the tailgate, prizes will be added back into the raffle drawing held Sunday.

We will be raffling off a new Thomas road jersey at Basey's on Saturday night In Indianapolis, spread the word. Also, there will be door prizes Saturday night. To be eligible for the door prizes you must be a card carrying Seahawker which every chapter. So bring your membership cards Saturday night.

October is Breast Cancer month. In honor of that, all the proceeds from the raffle of the Earl Thomas jersey on Saturday night will go to the Susan B. Komen Foundation for the Cure! This donation will be made in the name of the Seattle Seahawkers Booster Club, Midwest Chapter!

NFL Fan

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2ppfs6y7 said:
Jordan and I and Josh Brown will be sharing a bed at the Westin in Downtown

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :0190l:

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
NFL Fan":2okp1fpn said:
bestfightstory":2okp1fpn said:
Jordan and I and Josh Brown will be sharing a bed at the Westin in Downtown

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :0190l:

Hey. How do ya know you wouldn't liiiike it? :3-1:

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
Woo HOO!!!! The Midwest Seahawkers party :thirishdrinkers: - not the sharing of the bed... :34853_doh: I have been waiting 4 long years for the Hawks to get revenge over the Dolts.. went to the game 4 years ago and had to sit thru Seneca Wallace go up against Manning! We sucked.... not now baby! Legion of Boom bringing it this year :th2thumbs: Looking forward to meeting some more great Midwest Seahawk fans! Maybe we get a Russell Wilson sighting or even a Tony Ventralla camera :0190l: "Go Hawks"

peytonmanning18

Reaction score
IndianaHawkFan3":2t3imba0 said:
Woo HOO!!!! The Midwest Seahawkers party :thirishdrinkers: - not the sharing of the bed... :34853_doh: I have been waiting 4 long years for the Hawks to get revenge over the Dolts.. went to the game 4 years ago and had to sit thru Seneca Wallace go up against Manning! We sucked.... not now baby! Legion of Boom bringing it this year :th2thumbs: Looking forward to meeting some more great Midwest Seahawk fans! Maybe we get a Russell Wilson sighting or even a Tony Ventralla camera :0190l: "Go Hawks"

That last time you were in Indy was a terrible game but it was still pretty cool because that was Edgerrin James' return to Indianapolis. I was at that game too and you guys were pretty terrible that day. I'll be at the game Sunday and I expect a hell of a game. It'll be fun.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'd put Josh Brown's Hawk defecting ass on a roll-away before pushing him in a closet.

That aside, sounds like a great time and a great cause. Best of luck, BFS.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I have an extra ticket for this game! Section 210 row 5

HawkWow

Reaction score
What is BBQHawk supposed to mean? You're anti Hawk but trying to sell a ticket in a Hawk forum? Would the buyer be seated next to you and your Hawk hating entourage?

If misery loves company, the buyer would be good company for you and your fellow Colt fans. YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN SUCKAS!!!!

Good luck selling the ticket, dude. Please be nice to the guy wearing green and blue. You Midwesterners can show our friends to the south a thing or two about class. You're great fans and we look forward to a great game.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Just landed at the airport in Indianapolis. I've been flying cross-country to Hawks games for years. Never seen more than three other Hawks fans on any plane I have been on (unless flying TO Seattle). This one had close to twenty. :2:

BBQHawk

Reaction score
No I'm a life long hake fan, born and raised in WA, but now live in BBQ heaven KC. BBQ an adjective not a verb. I'm in Indy to cheer on our hawks!! Go Hawks!!!

maporsche

Reaction score
I just bought tickets to the game. I live in Chicago, but grew up and have been a Seahawks fan for 34 years. I'll be flying the 12th man flag in section 145, row 6. Right by the Seahawks locker room. Here's a pic of me at the Chicago Bears game last year; I made it on TV!!! Hope to do it again.

Bo-TV-12th-Man-Flag.jpg

HawkWow

Reaction score
BBQHawk":cgcitrqm said:
No I'm a life long hake fan, born and raised in WA, but now live in BBQ heaven KC. BBQ an adjective not a verb. I'm in Indy to cheer on our hawks!! Go Hawks!!!

Yes, it was the adjective BBQ that aroused my apparently incorrect suspicion. As in BBQed Hawk. Just know you're being monitored. LOL.

So did you offload the seat yet?

HawkWow

Reaction score
maporsche":2vayt0cr said:
I just bought tickets to the game. I live in Chicago, but grew up and have been a Seahawks fan for 34 years. I'll be flying the 12th man flag in section 145, row 6. Right by the Seahawks locker room. Here's a pic of me at the Chicago Bears game last year; I made it on TV!!! Hope to do it again.

Bo-TV-12th-Man-Flag.jpg

Right on bro...represent. Bring megaphones, too. See BFS in this thread. he states that he is seeing a lot of Hawk fans coming your way. Provide them all with megaphones if possible.

BBQHawk

Reaction score
I still have the extra seat! L

I'll be decked in hawk gear head to toe. I'm even rocking my Nike KD 5s in hawk colors! Thank You nikeID!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Sorry I cant come to the party even though I'm like an hour away from you guys right now.

I'm only up here because my in-laws live here and I feel bad living my wife here with the kids while I go party in Indy.

But I'll be at the game tomorrow!

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Of any of you are here right now and see me, come up and say hi. Already met 2people I didn't know I knew. I am out back right now. LOUD LOVE jersey.

TONS of Hawks fans here.