Forget the Niners... I miss our heated rivalry with the Rams

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3furw8d0 said:
rigelian":3furw8d0 said:
I always liked the rivalry with the Rams. Their fans for the most part seem a lot more rational than 49ers fans.
Tell Trolldown that. He seems to think they're worse than the 49ers fans. It's not even fathomable.

9er fans >> lamb fans

It ain't even close, you just don't like em cuz they call you losers out on your bull

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":upn0oop8 said:
RolandDeschain":upn0oop8 said:
rigelian":upn0oop8 said:
I always liked the rivalry with the Rams. Their fans for the most part seem a lot more rational than 49ers fans.
Tell Trolldown that. He seems to think they're worse than the 49ers fans. It's not even fathomable.

9er fans >> lamb fans

It ain't even close, you just don't like em cuz they call you losers out on your bull
I'd say why you like the 49ers fans, but this isn't the shack. :)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Rams fans went into hiding when their team started sucking.

Don't worry, when they get good again, the trolls will be back. The rivalry will renew.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
We know all the Ram fans online. Those 6 people get my respect.
But, that team is coming.......maybe.
Fisher has a knack for taking 12-4 and 4-12 teams and they instantly become 8-8.
Just about every year he's coached, Jeff gets one more win than is needed to get fired.

But Fisher teams are a pain in the ass 100% of the time.

rigelian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26f9y65p said:
rigelian":26f9y65p said:

Is Trolldown a 9ers fan. If so his comment would be consistent with my opinion.

I mean, I'll acknowledge that there are many 49er fans that are rational. However, the percentage of fans that spew incoherently at the mere mention of the word Seahawk is the highest I've seen. In comparison the Rams seem far more sane.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rigelian":440yosrs said:
He very well might be, despite being a mod on this forum. Let's start collecting evidence.

rigelian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6yhp872z said:
rigelian":6yhp872z said:
He very well might be, despite being a mod on this forum. Let's start collecting evidence.

I think that being a mod is evidence enough.

MVP53

Reaction score
Problem with a league whose goal is parity, like the NFL, is you don't really get truly great rivalries.

If you ask long time Seahawk fans which franchise they hate the most, you'd get some 49ers, some Rams, some Steelers, some Broncos & some Raiders. Some of that is due to the division switch. But, what are the truly great NFL rivalries? And by great, I mean on par with Yankees, Red Sox or Celtics, Lakers or Michigan, Ohio St.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I remember both ram fans that frequented the old ESPN boards. With their decade of dysfunction and top 5 picks, I think they'll be the second best team in the division again really soon.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Don't let the sanity fool you, if that team starts to win there'll be a bunch of these dummies talking some craziness

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":2gmuhg89 said:
Don't let the sanity fool you, if that team starts to win there'll be a bunch of these dummies talking some craziness
Zero chance we get as many that are annoying twats as we have 49ers fans the last three years.

Throwdown

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ssxc0zb said:
Throwdown":3ssxc0zb said:
Zero chance we get as many that are annoying twats as we have 49ers fans the last three years.

zero?

Do you not remember the 3 dummies that were taking the cake before the start of the season?!

"fastest Show on turf"

idc what you say, Ram fans are stupid

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There are plenty of stupid Rams fans. No doubt about that. I didn't say there weren't any; better practice those reading comprehension skills. I said there's zero chance we get as many as we have of the 49ers fans that are that way, and I stand by my prediction based solely on supposition.

themunn

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2yw5rhr9 said:
people seem to forget that bradford was on his way to a pretty good season last year.

based on 7 games if he'd played consistently all season he would have put up numbers like this:

61% completion 3850 yards 32 TD 9 INT 91 passer rating

Yeah, I don't know if Bradford is 'the guy' for them, he shows flashes of franchise qb and flashes of also-ran too. However, I don't have enough faith in any of the QBs in this draft to say they'll definitely be better than him. I'd draft Watkins, Stacy looked to be coming on last year, so they'd have a well rounded offense, and we already know about their defense...

Scary to think they are the WORST team in our division...

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I still wish we were back in the AFC West. We owe them some serious a**kickings.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rivalries are overrated.

Which would you prefer, the Hawks play in a terrible division with no rivalries and an easy path to the #1 seed most years? Or "heated rivalries" with 2-3 teams each season where it's going to be very difficult to secure the #1 seed?

Personally I'd prefer my first choice.

kjreid

Reaction score
I loved the Rams Seahawk rivalry but let's be honest, that POS 49'er coach make is a DAMN pleasure everytime we kick their A**