Former NFL official reported McNally six or eight years ago

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... years-ago/

For months, former NFL official Mark Baltz has had nothing to say about locker-room attendant Jim McNally, who was suspended for his role in #DeflateGate. Now that McNally has been reinstated, Baltz has gone on the record.

“He always asked for the footballs way, way before he was supposed to get them,’’ Baltz said.

“McNally, he was running all around like a chicken with his head cut off. Asking for the balls early. What I specifically reported him for several years ago, and I thought this was really unusual, he’d run out on the field with the footballs before the game and the next thing you know, he’s playing pitch-and-catch with [Tom] Brady. Then, next thing, he’s on the sidelines right next to [Bill] Belichick, like he’s a [bleeping] assistant coach or something.”

“He was always worried about the footalls,’’ Baltz said. “Always. It was very odd. I reported him to the league, but never got any reaction from them. I don’t think they thought it was a big deal at the time. But [McNally] did things that 31 other locker room attendants don’t do. . . . All I know is, when he got [the footballs], he would run. He would take off."

Nothing to see here folks, move along. I'm sure all easily explainable. :D

hawknation2015

Reaction score
There was a mention in the report of the fact that McNally was previously reprimanded by the league for inserting a specially scuffed up Patriots practice ball into a game when it was raining, before the rule was changed to allow those balls to be used. That whole rule needs to go . . . everyone should be playing with the same footballs.

Laloosh

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":b163pf85 said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/17/former-nfl-official-reported-mcnally-six-or-eight-years-ago/

For months, former NFL official Mark Baltz has had nothing to say about locker-room attendant Jim McNally, who was suspended for his role in #DeflateGate. Now that McNally has been reinstated, Baltz has gone on the record.

“He always asked for the footballs way, way before he was supposed to get them,’’ Baltz said.

“McNally, he was running all around like a chicken with his head cut off. Asking for the balls early. What I specifically reported him for several years ago, and I thought this was really unusual, he’d run out on the field with the footballs before the game and the next thing you know, he’s playing pitch-and-catch with [Tom] Brady. Then, next thing, he’s on the sidelines right next to [Bill] Belichick, like he’s a [bleeping] assistant coach or something.”

“He was always worried about the footalls,’’ Baltz said. “Always. It was very odd. I reported him to the league, but never got any reaction from them. I don’t think they thought it was a big deal at the time. But [McNally] did things that 31 other locker room attendants don’t do. . . . All I know is, when he got [the footballs], he would run. He would take off."

Nothing to see here folks, move along. I'm sure all easily explainable. :D

Clearly he was trying to lose weight back then. Until recently, he was referred to as "The Inflated".

ringless

Reaction score
You could have hours of footage of Brady personally deflating balls, while the Patriots would simultaneously release a statement that Brady was simply using the Needle to carve his initials into the balls so nobody would touch them.

They would believe it. I mean all of the other evidence certainly didn't and it was just as damning

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
The ESPN story about Bellichek's cheating apparatus was a thousand times more damning. Everybody knows about the Patriots.