Former Seahawk Walter Thurmond retires

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Mine isn't a disease, it's the lingering effects of getting ran over on my motorcycle... Many would say that's my fault for riding, but I didn't make the kid run the stop sign and T-bone me. I went to college afterwards to get a degree and an office job, then landed a job at a shipyard where I spend a great deal of time on my feet with a really swelled-up foot at the end of the day. But I like the job, and when I spend the 50-60 hours per week it pays fairly well, so it's my choice to stay. Just like it's Walter's choice to not stay. But I do know what it's like to live in constant pain, and fully endorse Walter's choice to not make things worse.

Mizzou and SeaHawkGal, good-on-ya for fighting. Don't give up, it still beats the alternative!

Hawks46

Reaction score
I have a buddy that has CP and has since he was born. He looks and sounds mentally handicapped, but he's mentally fine. It has to be a bitch for him as he is basically trapped in a body that won't accept commands from his mind, so it has to be like a sadistic prison.

Latest posts