Four 2-2 NFCW teams after this weekend?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
See, you guys consistently assume I'm not enjoying the season. Just because I can be objective about the long term for the team doesn't mean that I am not enjoying it. I'm still wearing my gear, still betting on them, still going to two games, one of which is up there so it's a pricey trip, still supporting them. Just because you can't conceive of being nuanced doesn't mean others can't either.

Your posts don't carry more objectivity than most posts here, you just assume your opinions are objective. Your "nuance" hasn't yet taken into account the nuance of how well Geno is playing and has for some time, extending back to last year. Wins produce character, too, beyond draft pick status. Overvaluing top 5 or top 10 (or whatever someone thinks is the magic cut-off for assured quality) draft picks is a common fallacy.

Your posts deserve all the shade they receive.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Your posts don't carry more objectivity than most posts here, you just assume your opinions are objective. Your "nuance" hasn't yet taken into account the nuance of how well Geno is playing and has for some time, extending back to last year. Wins produce character, too, beyond draft pick status. Overvaluing top 5 or top 10 (or whatever someone thinks is the magic cut-off for assured quality) draft picks is a common fallacy.

Your posts deserve all the shade they receive.
I disagree with your objectivity claims. There's a seemingly large number of people on the board that think beating two bad teams while losing to another one while getting stomped by a good one translates into "I drink your tears for wanting the team to be bad". There's nothing objective about those posts, nor do they look at the big picture of future seasons.

It's a common fallacy among GMs then, too. I'm sure they'll feel admonished when they learn that.