Friday Injury Update (Kam Added)

idahohawk

Reaction score
Please let this be nothing...

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/561303984690823168[/tweet]

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Belichick had him knee-capped, Tonya Harding style. Of course Kam killed the guy that did it and disappeared the body out in the desert, but the damage was done. DAMN YOU CHEATRIOTS!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past Pete to have given Kam half of practice off just to mess with the Patriots' heads

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
If it is significant enough to report, I don't like it. My blood pressure just went up significantly.

kidhawk

Reaction score
idahohawk":3aoip57w said:
If it is significant enough to report, I don't like it. My blood pressure just went up significantly.

It doesn't have to be significant to report it. That is where the wiggle room lies. If they miss practice at all, and they have a body part that is in the least bit sore, they can put that on the report. Hell, Lynch has had something listed for him almost every week, but we all know he is just being rested.

sutz

Reaction score
I think Pete is just "Belichicking" the Patriots. ;)

2_0_6

Reaction score
geezus guys no need to panic, Kam will be fine by Sunday. Hopefully this is bait dropped in front of Brady to test him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
sutz":d4ggfll3 said:

I completely agree.

If he were listed as doubtful or questionable, I'd be worried, but listed as probable for a Super Bowl is when you know they are playing.

forgivenhawksfan

Reaction score
Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week
By John Boyle
@johnpboyle
Seattle Seahawks
One new, not to mention significant, name popped up on Friday's injury report for Seattle with Kam Chancellor being listed as limited with a knee injury. He is listed as probable for Sunday's Super Bowl, however, so this was likely just something precautionary. A pool report on Friday's practice should be out later in the afternoon, so hopefully there's an update then.

SEAHAWKS

Probable: RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full participation), S Earl Thomas (shoulder, full), CB Richard Sherman (elbow, full), G JR Sweezy (ankle, full), T Justin Britt (knee, full), S Kam Chancellor (knee, limited).

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cmon people. It's football. People get nicked up

Kam appeared on the injury report in weeks 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and now.

There is no such thing as a healthy football player.

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":5n0vi53f said:
sutz":5n0vi53f said:

I completely agree.

If he were listed as doubtful or questionable, I'd be worried, but listed as probable for a Super Bowl is when you know they are playing.

I hope so! Go Hawks

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I agree Kidhawk...."Keep on planying those minds games"-John Lennon

kidhawk

Reaction score
idahohawk":bc4bcm4s said:
kidhawk":bc4bcm4s said:
sutz":bc4bcm4s said:

I completely agree.

I hope so! Go Hawks

I would be COMPLETELY SHOCKED if Kam isn't active and playing on Sunday. Even in the regular season, guys listed as probable almost always play, and this is the super bowl. He's going. Count on it and feel free to lynch me if I'm wrong

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
kidhawk":17q3v0ur said:
I would be COMPLETELY SHOCKED if Kam isn't active and playing on Sunday. Even in the regular season, guys listed as probable almost always play, and this is the super bowl. He's going. Count on it and feel free to lynch me if I'm wrong
Yeah, but just having Kam playing doesn't mean he'll be a boon to the team. Look at when his bone spurs were really a problem, possible we should have gone with a backup in one or two games.

I hope he's 100% for Sunday.

Latest posts