GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

olyfan63

Reaction score
A trademark Pete Fugly win. So beautiful!

CouchLogic

Reaction score
That was a playoff caliber team?...

Just thinking out loud.

Eta* SC is going to clap Seattle's cheeks if they meet again. Seattle's a cockroach that simply refuses to die.

renofox

Reaction score
Im actually more impressed with this win than I am with the eagles game. I actually am shocked they pulled this one out.
Took Geno successfully pulling his head out for a drive to squeak by a 5-win team.

Great Job, Geno! Thank You!

But. still...

WarHawks

Reaction score
A win is a win, yada yada, but why do they always have to be so friggin' ugly?

Wheetie

Reaction score
Took Geno successfully pulling his head out for a drive to squeak by a 5-win team.

Great Job, Geno! Thank You!

But. still...
Let's leave the : But. still..." til tomorrow Reno. :)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I gotta say, wife and I were just talking about it - a couple of the stories of the game:

Geno sailing every. single. throw. outside the numbers to the left. surprised the parkinson throw didn't sail.

Bwags. He knew the drill. He was spying king henry all day. He just couldn't get off his ******* blocks.

We thought we'd fixed the run defense. We haven't. And they ran it down our throat with King Henry.

we overcame their top in the league redzone defense with our bottom 3 red zone offense.

Yes. we sucked in some ways. But, playing against these guys felt like a playoff game. It certainly did for them, and they had NOTHING to prove. Kinda how the Cardinals game is gonna look, isn't it?!

I'll take the ******* win. We beat the Eagles. We pushed the Cowboys to the wall. So many clutch moments in this game.

We're in this thing. AND we won it getting ass-raped by the refs - except for the one drive they felt guilty ;)

YAY US!

Polk738

Reaction score
It's crazy they are winning these games with such lopsided TOP

olyfan63

Reaction score
That was a playoff caliber team?...

Just thinking out loud.

Eta* SC is going to clap Seattle's cheeks if they meet again. Seattle's a cockroach that simply refuses to die.
This Tennessee team just spanked the Dolphins a week or so again, coming back from 2 scores down in the 4th qtr ON THE ROAD.

Latest posts