GB vs Lions

rcaido

Reaction score
why not run on 2nd down...unbelievable Damn you Bevell

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Time for Rodgers to throw it to someone in blue or fumble it away to the blue guys.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1kzijl67 said:
Ill never trust Lions.

A 3-11 team on its third string QB still tied with two minutes left is already WAAYYYY over performing for you.

Lions intermittently playing decently and Rodgers insisting on playing hero ball every down has made this a very close game.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wow offensive pass interference. If the game was rigged for the Packers, it would have happened there. DB didn't get his head turned around, but I thought it was clean enough to not get a penalty. Close enough I could see them throwing the yellow cloth though.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Not sure how that was a pass interference call on the Lions. Terrible call.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2t2gmlqj said:
Shanegotyou11":2t2gmlqj said:
Ill never trust Lions.

A 3-11 team on its third string QB still tied with two minutes left is already WAAYYYY over performing for you.

Lions intermittently playing decently and Rodgers insisting on playing hero ball every down has made this a very close game.

They are the mariners of the NFL.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Asking the Lions to win this game with a FG may be too big of an ask, considering the 50 yards of offense they have in the 2nd half. Defense is doing their job though. I'll give the Lions that.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wow Rogers threw a pick. It is time for the world stops pretending that Aaron rodgers is elite. :stirthepot:

Latest posts