Geno riding a unicorn.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Hey - I had some time on my hands. Asked a random AI robot to create an image of Geno riding a unicorn.

Not SOOOOOOO bad?

I understand that this is completely pointless. But it was kinda fun. It's gonna be my avatar for the season once my holmey and hass tribute avatar comes down.

!

Geno riding unicorn

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Hey - I had some time on my hands. Asked a random AI robot to create an image of Geno riding a unicorn.

Not SOOOOOOO bad?

I understand that this is completely pointless. But it was kinda fun. It's gonna be my avatar for the season once my holmey and hass tribute avatar comes down.

!

View attachment 59509
Screw it. Skynet's going live. It's my new avatar now.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Truly pride inspiring.
Yea - well it wasn't supposed to be that -

it wasn't entirely pointless - it was meant to be a sort of redux to the Gronk Bob Ross tribute playoff edition on Fox from January -

The one where the AFC playoff 'report' was a painting of Mahomes riding a unicorn -

So ya - the rainbows here are entirely cosmetic, and not in support of any political faction whatsoever.

Sometimes rainbows can just be rainbows ;)

pmedic920

Reaction score
Yea - well it wasn't supposed to be that -

it wasn't entirely pointless - it was meant to be a sort of redux to the Gronk Bob Ross tribute playoff edition on Fox from January -

The one where the AFC playoff 'report' was a painting of Mahomes riding a unicorn -

So ya - the rainbows here are entirely cosmetic, and not in support of any political faction whatsoever.

Sometimes rainbows can just be rainbows ;)
Was intended as humor, not a criticism.

flv2

Reaction score
I asked a random AI robot to create an image of Geno lifting a Super Bowl.

...They're building a replacement robot.
;)

Sorry guys. Couldn't resist. ☮️

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
that's actually really cool!

what engine did you use????

Pretty nice art in general. I tried to do some funny ones and they looked too cool to be funny, lol.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
She would kick my ass sideways.
Tried a couple with your recommended engine there - first one was "Seattle Seahawks riding into battle on horseback". Second was "Seattle Seahawks geno smith riding a horse into battle".

They messed it up - but the actual images are pretty neat. AI's gonna destroy the world - but hey - if you can't laugh at it, well - ! ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tried a couple with your recommended engine there - first one was "Seattle Seahawks riding into battle on horseback". Second was "Seattle Seahawks geno smith riding a horse into battle".

They messed it up - but the actual images are pretty neat. AI's gonna destroy the world - but hey - if you can't laugh at it, well - ! ;)

View attachment 59515

View attachment 59516

Those are pretty damn cool!