Geno Sailing Throws

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Not sure why - but I saw at LEAST 6, and 2TD's that sailed outside the numbers to the left.

What's up with that? I was shocked that the Parkinson TD didn't sail too!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Not sure why - but I saw at LEAST 6, and 2TD's that sailed outside the numbers to the left.

What's up with that? I was shocked that the Parkinson TD didn't sail too!
Trying to prevent turnovers. Most of the sails to the outside were to put the ball out of danger of being jumped by a DB. A few were just missed, but I think most were deliberate "go get it" balls.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I think there is something to what you say Maelstrom, but I think his touch was off this game as well. He's been out 2 weeks, not exactly shocking.

Scout

Reaction score
Geno was rusty not denying it. But he settled down when the game mattered.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I think there is something to what you say Maelstrom, but I think his touch was off this game as well. He's been out 2 weeks, not exactly shocking.
Oh yeah, it wasn't perfect. He settled into a better rhythm near the end, but not all of those high passes were conscious. No way.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Trying to prevent turnovers. Most of the sails to the outside were to put the ball out of danger of being jumped by a DB. A few were just missed, but I think most were deliberate "go get it" balls.
Dude don’t do this. He just missed throws and it’s ok to say so. He made the big one which is enough

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Dude don’t do this. He just missed throws and it’s ok to say so. He made the big one which is enough

Oh yeah, it wasn't perfect. He settled into a better rhythm near the end, but not all of those high passes were conscious. No way.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Bobos was a miss on the last drive, probably good with the coverage, but bobo in the end zone was bobos inability to drag a foot