Get Russell Wilson tired...that's the strategy?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Lol, good luck!

Jim Moore ‏@cougsgo
Carolina DE Greg Hardy on Russell Wilson: "We're going to tire him out. He can run all he wants. Eventually we're going to catch him."

chawx

Reaction score
Wilson is so prepared for this game, I fully expect him to go into deep meditation at one point and float 20 feet above the field and into the endzone.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":35fzn78b said:
Lol, good luck!

Jim Moore ‏@cougsgo
Carolina DE Greg Hardy on Russell Wilson: "We're going to tire him out. He can run all he wants. Eventually we're going to catch him."
:204070:
Good luck with that! :th2thumbs:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
The Cats D will be ready to quit by the end of the 3rd Quarter!

Axx

Reaction score
i want Seattle to Crush their spirits. I want Scum Newton to be wearing a towl over his head on the sideline while he's crying that the midget QB is better than him

It's what he gets for not shaking RW hand last season after he lost.

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
Axx":2coc8hvr said:
i want Seattle to Crush their spirits. I want Scum Newton to be wearing a towl over his head on the sideline while he's crying that the midget QB is better than him

Funny, I'm hoping Carolina wins.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Carolina DE Greg Hardy on Russell Wilson midway through the 4th qtr: "Alright, good job guys. Now that we got Russell Wilson worn out all we have to do is make up those 50 pts we are behind."

chris98251

Reaction score
From what I hear we pace our practices pretty fast, I hope the Panthers have their track shoes on, we also will be able to rotate a fresh set of backs and receivers in constantly to run the defensive secondary and LB ragged, that leaves the fronts to battle each other, I don't think we will just sit and open a doorway to russell.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
The Panthers should have watched The Real Rob Report rather then game film. Then they would know that Russell is a robot. Robots don't tire.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":1eugku05 said:
Axx":1eugku05 said:

Funny, I'm hoping Carolina wins.
That's 'cause you're a Dick.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":12lq2zda said:
Lol, good luck!

Jim Moore ‏@cougsgo
Seems to me he's trying to convince himself that his team has a chance. Good mindset to have actually, but the problem is robots/terminators aren't programmed with a "tired" subroutine.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chawx":2dzwqwut said:
Wilson is so prepared for this game, I fully expect him to go into deep meditation at one point and float 20 feet above the field and into the endzone.
Ok, I know I drank the koolaid but this possibly could be slightly over the top. Maybe.:)

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
So what I got out of this was that their genius player, Greg Hardy, believes that if he sacks Wilson once at the end of the game that all the yards he runs and passes on them before that point suddenly won't matter? ahahah nice