Giants games have all been by one score

Mizak

Reaction score
Yet they are 6-1. Grind it out, run the ball, TOP, etc. They playing Pete ball to perfection. Question is does Pete respond by letting Geno play that style or Geno’s style?

acer1240

Reaction score
I hope they just stay the course. It's working. I honestly think they are a better team than the Giants. If they can start to get a tackle on first contact this should be a repeat of the charger game

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They beat the Seahawks 17-12 in 2020 season. It's going to be that kind of game but I hope with opposite results.

JPatera76

Reaction score
They barely beat the Jags and Bears... I'm not overlooking them but, Will it be close? Depends which defense of ours shows up. If the team we've seen the last two weeks shows up I feel we win.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This Hawks team is way better than the 2020 team.

Oh I am sorry they can't be cause I have been told 3664 times they are in rebuild.
While it may be true that this year's team is better than 2020 team....the 2020 team still won 12 games that season which is a fact.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Those kind of teams are insidious. They stick around and often times, they eventually get the bounce they need.

With that said, they also have an element of potential fraudulence. Kick them in the balls.

Rainger

Reaction score
Actually watching this year unfold I dont think other than KC and the Bills any team scares me.

I think the Hawks can play with any team.

I am still not sold on Philly.

I think the Giants have played small ball and done well but I dont think their 6 1 record is really this team.

The Hawks are a 5 2 or 6 1 team as well when you take away refs.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I hope they just stay the course. It's working. I honestly think they are a better team than the Giants. If they can start to get a tackle on first contact this should be a repeat of the charger game
We are but it's close, I think. Our offense is better but NYG has Barkley. Our defense is still worse but the gap is shrinking. (It's crazy how quickly we've come out of bottom 5 and sometimes out of bottom 10 on a lot of defensive metrics).

I could still see us trouncing them like we did LAC, but I want to see the weather for this game.

Polk738

Reaction score
Watched a vid on the Giants of what they do well and what they do NOT do well, they're blitz and pressure packages would make Vance Joseph piss himself however the run defense can be very underwhelming at times, if it's one team that I could see K9 taking advantage of in THAT aspect it would be the Giants. I thought Khalil Mack would destroy the Seahawks line, he had his moments but they held up for the most part-I hope they can do the same against that Giants DL. I see it going either way honestly just because the Giants seem like a very gritty team, they won't blow you out but will keep it close.

nanomoz

Reaction score
They're definitely a gritty team that plays with a chip on its shoulder. They've benefited once or twice from people sleeping on them, but I still think they're a better team than they're getting credit for.

Saquon is healthy, and on pace for like 1,800 yards. And as we all know, Matt Breida is also a dude that can bust off a huge run. Their WR corps is very thin, but I think Wandale Robinson is a future star. And Daniel Bellinger is starting to matter at TE.

Dexter Lawrence is awesome. Kayvon is coming on. And their secondary is really good.

It's going to be a physical game. A good test.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If the Hawks can stop the Giants running game they force Jones to beat them and they can rub him hard and take away their deep ball forcing them to play in front of them.

This is a very winnable game.

All in all at this point I’m pretty jazzed by the team’s recent uptick defensively and happily surprised by the brilliant measured play of Geno.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Wilson was ignoring or didn't see wide open receivers all game. He refused to take what the defense gave him and kept going for the home run. Geno knows better
While that is true...the Giants have a better team than they fielded in 2020. Both teams aren't same. It will be a good game. They didn't have Saquon Barkley in that game either yet Wayne Gallman gashed the Seahawks for 135 yards.

Slick

Reaction score
Anybody realize their quarterback is a dead ringer for Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame (or infamy).

AgentDib

Reaction score
Who would you guess has more rushing yards this season, Kyler Murray or Daniel Jones? Daniel Jones and it isn't that close with 50% more rushing yards. In fact, Jones is the #2 rushing QB in the NFL this season behind only Lamar Jackson.

Jones only ran 4.81 at the combine and certainly doesn't look that athletic on the field. He always has an eye on the running lanes, however, and will take off every time he sees green grass. That's a big part of what makes the Giants running game dangerous in addition to Barkley because the defense can't plan on Barkley being the ball carrier.