Giants open as favorites for MNF

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well usually a home team is automatically a 3 point favourite, so there's that to be observed.

Am thinking the NYG are going to have some problems running against our D and their passing game has been unhealthy and weak all year.

The Hawks will cover the spread and then some.

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Game worries me. The Giants arent as bad as they appear. They eventually will get things going and i'm afraid they might find their groove Monday.

Reactions: LTH

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Home Teams are usually awarded a 3 point cushion. So that would translate to 4.5 point favourites if we were playing them at Lumen.

Lines are all about setting up bets to be evenly distributed. It doesn't matter what fans think. Only what Vegas thinks the bettors think. It's probably a good line to get bets falling evenly on either side but we'll see where it shifts after injury reports on Friday.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Game worries me. The Giants arent as bad as they appear. They eventually will get things going and i'm afraid they might find their groove Monday.
The comeback they had recently from a huge deficit is concerning -

I thought they were OUT of that game.

Hawks need to bring their A game.

But, ya know - don't worry - we've won an Owl in their house!!!!!!

I loved Sherm's quote from that year in the regular season game: "Don't worry boys. We'll be back here!." Actually, one of my favorite Sherm quotes!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Giants are a better team than you guys are giving them credit for.

What would our record be if we played the Cowboys and Niners, and not the Lions and Panthers? We'd probably be 0-3 or 1-2 as well.

Line seems fair, especially if Barkley's back.

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Giants are a better team than you guys are giving them credit for.

What would our record be if we played the Cowboys and Niners, and not the Lions and Panthers? We'd probably be 0-3 or 1-2 as well.

Line seems fair, especially if Barkley's back.
The Lions are a good team. They beat the Chiefs in Kansas City. And the Cowboys just got embarrassed by the Cardinals.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The Lions are a good team. They beat the Chiefs in Kansas City. And the Cowboys just got embarrassed by the Cardinals.

The combo of the Cowboys and Niners are better than the Lions and Panthers.

So everyone getting all insulted over a 1-2 Giants team should maybe pump the brakes on the outrage is all I'm saying. They're still a good team, at home, with Barkley back..........on MNF.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score

sutz

Reaction score
It's an early betting line intended to get people to lay their money down. Let's see how the line drifts as the week goes by.

cymatica

Reaction score
I don't think the game will be close. Giants will get blown out

Jville

Reaction score
This will be another test for the Seahawks OL. The Giants have a very good DL with Dexter Lawrence, A’Shawn Robinson, Williams, and Thibodeaux.

Good!

Seahawk linemen need quality competition to sharpen and elevate their blocking game.