Give a SB Ring to any Seahawk, ever...

daveca5150

Reaction score
Tez would be my first choice. Lots of great names brought up and Walter would be a very close second. Tez was dominant and versatile, fun to watch when not much else was going well for us.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1bdeg0o5 said:
volsunghawk":1bdeg0o5 said:
Hasselbeck":1bdeg0o5 said:
Hass.

I'd give him that SB MVP he was going to have too that was also stolen.
We get it. You hate Russell Wilson.

Post of the year so far. Thank you for making my bit funny again.

We get it you were funny, once.

seahawksny

Reaction score
pehawk":phv199k0 said:
JSeahawks":phv199k0 said:
Charlie whitehurst. If he was any good at all he would have probably been our starting qb and we never would have drafted Russell Wilson and no seahawks would have rings.

Interesting. With that logic maybe we can ship one to Flynn as well? Only reason we got Russ was via Flynn being on the roster; no one thought we'd draft a QB after his signing. And we all heard how many other teams we're going to take Russ in round 3, quite a few.

Or, maybe even better, Vinnie Testeverde's helmet. That win would've propelled an underrated roster into the playoffs and may've saved the Everett Drunkard's HC job.

XOXO

Kelvin Martin

Testaverdes helmet?

Now that is funny

seahawksny

Reaction score
Tez, Walt and Largent are shoe ins

Let's give credit to someone who really never got much credit, but played real hard and was an ex husky to boot. Someone who could probably tell you more than anyone what it was like to play alongside largent. For someone who has been forgotten by many, his most famous TD was a memorable one that we all remember as he caught the pass from Krieg after he eluded what would have been an incomprehensible 8th sack from the late Derrick thomas (as if 7 is comprehendable). It was Seattle's first win in like 10 years at arrowhead.

#82 Paul skansi

James in PA

Reaction score
Dave Krieg, Steve Largent, Curt Warner, Tez, Hass, Walter Jones and the rest of the 05 squad.

Giblien

Reaction score
James in PA":10gfq8gj said:
Dave Krieg, Steve Largent, Curt Warner, Tez, Hass, Walter Jones and the rest of the 05 squad.

Add Easley to that list and I would concur.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
For me it's no one. Some of you should watch the NHL and see how players treat the Stanley cup.