Give me two prospects from your favorite college team

sc85sis

Reaction score
This year will be key for Adoree. He has had inconsistent coaching his first two years and also was spread too thin, in my opinion. He skipped spring ball to try to make the Olympic track team and is now working on getting into football shape.

Word is he will be mostly staying on D this season, now that we are at/near full roster size again.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
sc85sis":3icb34dw said:
This year will be key for Adoree. He has had inconsistent coaching his first two years and also was spread too thin, in my opinion. He skipped spring ball to try to make the Olympic track team and is now working on getting into football shape.

Word is he will be mostly staying on D this season, now that we are at/near full roster size again.

Really hope they don't do this. He's a touchdown waiting to happen every time he touches the ball. I know USC has a lot of talent at WR, but Adoree is special. Not to mention with Browne or Darnold being QB with a combined 0 starts, USC needs playmakers to help bring these guys along.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'll take a random stab at somebody I've been excited about. Greg Gaines...DT for UW. I don't know too much about his measurable, but I think he played very well for a freshman last year and am expecting him to make a lot of big plays this year and next year.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ieznqwa said:
sc85sis":3ieznqwa said:

Really hope they don't do this. He's a touchdown waiting to happen every time he touches the ball. I know USC has a lot of talent at WR, but Adoree is special. Not to mention with Browne or Darnold being QB with a combined 0 starts, USC needs playmakers to help bring these guys along.
I think he may still get a play or two now and then, but defense and returns will be his focus, and they really should be. Gone are the days of targeting pretty much only one receiver, so I think the O will be fine. We should have about 82 scholarship guys this season, so we're nearly back to full strength.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Azeem Victor
Budda Baker

As for Gabe Marks.. dude sprained his vagina again in practice, probably won't last the season. He has PTSD, will be inflamed when he faces our dawgs defense again this year! :2thumbs:

seahawk2k

Reaction score
MLOhawks":1bmpew9y said:
Azeem Victor
Budda Baker

As for Gabe Marks.. dude sprained his vagina again in practice, probably won't last the season. He has PTSD, will be inflamed when he faces our dawgs defense again this year! :2thumbs:

That's cute.

CPHawk

Reaction score
MLOhawks":psfpq5n7 said:
Azeem Victor
Budda Baker

And Baker will get a mouth full of Carringtons cock again, and Freeman will embarrass him same as the last two years.

https://www.dailyemerald.com/2015/10/18 ... 26-20-win/

drrew

Reaction score
CPHawk":2jy3cpqy said:
And Baker will get a mouth full of Carringtons cock again, and Freeman will embarrass him same as the last two years.

Duck fans are so charming.

dutchcoug

Reaction score
MLOhawks":3hatlttg said:
Azeem Victor
Budda Baker

Gabe gets his ankle bent is an awkward way and hurts it but yet doesn't miss their bowl game. That, in some way, makes you question his toughness? I wonder what you say about Thomas Rawls, he took 8 months to come back from his ankle injury. You must be one of those fans that get off when opposing players get injured.

Hate to disappoint you, Gabe is fine, he'll be practicing in a couple days.