Go Ravens !

xray

Reaction score
i am absolutely sick & tired of KC and the boyz & girlz . Phuk Patrick and Brittany---phuk Travis & Taylor---phuk all the tv commercials & phuk all the cameramen that keep showing the Swift posse during games . Hopefully the Ravens will end all this , by kicking the Chiefs asses and sending them back to Missouri . Go Ravens ! :)

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Seems really simple for once, and I would think most of us agree: GO RAVENS, GO LIONS.

Kind of makes it nice to have two hated teams playing in back-to-back Championship Games.

F the Niners and F the Chiefs
This all day every day as the best case scenario.

But I absolutely want the Ravens there just in case the Lions can't beat the 9ers.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I think the AFC winner is winning the Owl, and I'm pretty confident about it. I'm in the minority, I think the Niners are overrated.

Threedee

Reaction score
i am absolutely sick & tired of KC and the boyz & girlz . Phuk Patrick and Brittany---phuk Travis & Taylor---phuk all the tv commercials & phuk all the cameramen that keep showing the Swift posse during games . Hopefully the Ravens will end all this , by kicking the Chiefs asses and sending them back to Missouri . Go Ravens ! :)
See, I'm a contrarian on this. If Kelce was simply dating a popstar, and, people hardly talked about it, I would barely notice. The fact that it is annoying to most people actually makes it entertaining to me.

I'm still looking forward to her break-up song, which will be titled "Tight End."

KinesProf

Reaction score
Nothing against the Chiefs, I really like the standard that that organization has; but this year I am all aboard wanting to see Lamar Jackson win the Super Bowl.

Threedee

Reaction score
Nothing against the Chiefs, I really like the standard that that organization has; but this year I am all aboard wanting to see Lamar Jackson win the Super Bowl.
Ravens SB teams always seem to be fun, and, this one has been no exception.

94Smith

Reaction score
This all day every day as the best case scenario.

But I absolutely want the Ravens there just in case the Lions can't beat the 9ers.
49ers can beat the ravens. Outgained them, higher yards per play, higher 3 rd down efficiency. Just the 4 turnovers killed them. I would rather face them then the chiefs

knownone

Reaction score
49ers can beat the ravens. Outgained them, higher yards per play, higher 3 rd down efficiency. Just the 4 turnovers killed them. I would rather face them then the chiefs
It was 30-12 three minutes into the third quarter. Are you sure the Ravens didn't just take their foot off the gas?

I think you guys stand a much better chance against the Chiefs of all the remaining teams.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
It was 30-12 three minutes into the third quarter. Are you sure the Ravens didn't just take their foot off the gas?

I think you guys stand a much better chance against the Chiefs of all the remaining teams.
49ers had 430 total yards, 230 in the 1st half. But yeah both the Chiefs and Ravens are better teams; should the 49ers get past the Lions they will need to play an outlier game to win the SB.

Torc

Reaction score
We can all find things to gripe about with sports stars. I'm not a fan of milking an injury when you're still under contract, essentially holding out for a new contract while your team is still in contention for a playoff spot.

Go Chiefs. Maybe we'll get to see Taylor dancing to Usher during the halftime show. :p

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Another huge issue is the refs. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all. But.........if you think the refs won't be steering that Niners game in their favor, you're on crack.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
As if the 4 turnovers had nothing to do with the Raven's play. ;)

Despite the NFL's narrative that they are force-feeding us and what the experts sell you - offense isn't everything.

94Smith

Reaction score
As if the 4 turnovers had nothing to do with the Raven's play. ;)

Despite the NFL's narrative that they are force-feeding us and what the experts sell you - offense isn't everything.
I didn't say that but for a defense that averages 1.8 TO per game and an offense that gives it away 1 TO per game I would expect a return to the mean.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I think the ravens can beat the niners so i am pulling for them. I think the chiefs defense will get blown up by the niners. The only hope with the chiefs is I could see the refs calling a very questionable PI late or some other game determining call. The lions are gonna be out of it by halftime.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'll be rooting for the Ravens and Lions this weekend. I'm not a Niners hater, don't dislike any of their players/coaches/owners and I respect the team that they've built. The only team out of the 4 that I have come to dislike are the Chiefs. I've grown very weary of the Kelce-Swift crap and the idiotic Mahomes-Reid commercials. They're funny the first time or two you see them, but after seeing them 100 times, they tend to lose their appeal.

I really want to see the Lions win the Lombardi. Those fans, and the entire city/region, have been through a lot. They deserve a trophy and a parade.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Chiefs Niners..book it..Was my prediction since day 1. So many storylines...Detroit Baltimore would be a disaster for the NFL.

James in PA

Reaction score
Chiefs Niners..book it..Was my prediction since day 1. So many storylines...Detroit Baltimore would be a disaster for the NFL.
Well, if that's the case, at least there would be no more having to wait around for the top two head coaching candidates in the minds of most 12s.