Go Ravens !

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
The only hope with the chiefs is I could see the refs calling a very questionable PI late or some other game determining call.
Oh I think even Ray Charles could see that coming, if the Ravens let them keep up.

That's exactly why I hope Ravens keep their foot on the gas the entire time. Don't give the Chiefs any hope or chance to "heroically come back" and win

WarHawks

Reaction score
Definitely would love to see KC lose. I'm really getting sick of all the overexposure and Jake from State Farm commercials. If they win, it will become even more insufferable.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I didn't say that but for a defense that averages 1.8 TO per game and an offense that gives it away 1 TO per game I would expect a return to the mean.
Hope is a good thing to have as a fan.

Or if a Defense truly has figured out a way to counter and contain a particular Offense then the results could be very similar. Maybe the number of turnovers won't be quite the same - but the fear of the potential of said turnovers could surely affect the offenses aggressiveness and tightness that a offense plays with.

I guess we will see. The 9ers need to focus on taking care of the Lions first. Hopefully they aren't overlooking them the way that the fans are.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Harbaugh will have his guys ready but the lions schedule , hell we coulda gone 11-6 with the cupcake apple turnover murderers row pastry setting they had so I think it'll be ravens whiners but since the ravens DETROYED them and I would probably have to kick a cat otherwise ( accidentally of course) but obviously ravens will do so again , sorry santa clara guys
Although I hope they at least make it a little interesting this time as opposed to the complete thrashing of last time
Saying the gold diggers had this or that the 1st game this year is kinda , no not kinda , but just like saying the hawks were really close till second half and coulda woulda shoulda lol

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
See, I'm a contrarian on this. If Kelce was simply dating a popstar, and, people hardly talked about it, I would barely notice. The fact that it is annoying to most people actually makes it entertaining to me.

I'm still looking forward to her break-up song, which will be titled "Tight End."
Yeah the fact that so many people get bent out of shape over something so meaningless is quite telling of the state of the “alpha” males in our society

NoGain

Reaction score
Wanting the Lions over the 49ers is an easy one for me. The Ravens and Chiefs...not so much. I'm fine with either one winning, and would just love to see a real compelling game from my couch.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Seems really simple for once, and I would think most of us agree: GO RAVENS, GO LIONS.

Kind of makes it nice to have two hated teams playing in back-to-back Championship Games.

F the Niners and F the Chiefs

Yea, except I'd add F the Ravens and F Hairball. Never liked them since the Ray Lewis days. Hoping the Lions win it. Hate the rest of the 3. Might be the first year that I tune out if it's a 49ers/Chiefs owl. Sick of the sideshow and I couldn't handle watching the 49ers win, honestly.

I like the one poster recently who, tinfoil hat wise: "AAAAAnd the Chiefs are gonna get steered into the Owl win, and TK is gonna propose mid field after the game." Gotta say - not so far fetched.

Barf.

Threedee

Reaction score
The thefts of the Colts and Browns are the two most egregious in the NFL. I'm okay with a Chefs Special.

Welshers2

Reaction score
GO CHIEFS! Love how irrationally mad they make everyone

cymatica

Reaction score
Rather see the Ravens lose just to get an interview with McDonald sooner. Only team I'm rooting for is the Lions

hugecanoli

Reaction score
A few years ago I was rooting for the KC to win the owl. Andy Reid is easy to root for and I wanted Chiefs fans to get a championship.

Now I cant stand them and there is one reason and one reason only….

Over saturation.

You can’t watch anything on TV without seeing one of them on an insurance or other commercials. It’s non stop. I Loathe Mahomes’ Kermit the frog voice. Ugh. Then this Taylor Swift nonsense. I’m 50 years old and give two shits about any of that garbage. It’s just too much, and they did it to themselves. (Not that they care cause their all getting their bags of cash)

I always root for the underdogs. I say it all the time, but I want fans of teams who have never won to experience what we did in 2013. Generation of fans who have never witnessed their teams win a championship is an easy cause to get behind.

I know Baltimore has already won one recently, so I‘m rooting for Detroit this year.

Go LIONS.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
A few years ago I was rooting for the KC to win the owl. Andy Reid is easy to root for and I wanted Chiefs fans to get a championship.

Over saturation.

You can’t watch anything on TV without seeing one of them on an insurance or other commercials. It’s non stop. I Loathe Mahomes’ Kermit the frog voice. Ugh. Then this Taylor Swift nonsense. I’m 50 years old and give two shits about any of that garbage. It’s just too much, and they did it to themselves. (Not that they care cause their all getting their bags of cash)

I always root for the underdogs. I say it all the time, but I want fans of teams who have never won to experience what we did in 2013. Generation of fans who have never witnessed their teams win a championship is an easy cause to get behind.

I know Baltimore has already won one recently, so I‘m rooting for Detroit this year.

Go LIONS.
Can you imagine all the emotions that'll be evoked at the sight of the Lions lifting the Lombardi?

cymatica

Reaction score

Over saturation.

Go LIONS.

I would agree but for some reason I liked watching the Patriots having success during the Brady years. Maybe it was because I didn't see Tom in a commercial every day, but it's also fun watching a good team on top of their game sustain success. I appreciated watching one of the best player/coach combos playing smart football.

The Chiefs though, yeah they get under my skin.

NoGain

Reaction score
I never tired of watching the Bulls and Michael Jordan play ball, even though MJ was about the most visibly marketed athlete of his time. Great players and great teams are always fun to watch, especially when the most is on the line.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Go Chiefs!
Any team that celebrates a murderer (Ray Lewis) will never get any sympathy from me.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They are lucky they are only down 10 at the half. I wish this version of the Ravens played us. We might have had a chance.

Latest posts