Go Vikings

Largent80

Reaction score
Who cares about the Vikings?....OK I get it the chance for a home game for the SB. However isn't the obvious focus on the daunting task of beating GB in GB?...Pete hasn't done it.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":1f5wq5y8 said:
Who cares about the Vikings?....OK I get it the chance for a home game for the SB. However isn't the obvious focus on the daunting task of beating GB in GB?...Pete hasn't done it.

Yea, and I addressed that when I bumped the thread.

c6e0d1424228d006a3b35065046dcdf6.jpg

lukerguy

Reaction score
NJlargent":mppfpl5e said:
No chance. SF will crush them

SF and NOs are in the same class.. I would have said the same thing last week, but after going in to NOLA and doing them like they did.. You have to believe anything is possible.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No chance is the weakest prediction you could ever come up with. NO chance? Really?
So why even play the games?

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Largent80":29x4r7st said:
And your point is?, Come on over. lets talk.

My point is, Go Vikings

I like the thought of the Seahawks hosting the NFCCG.

The Vikings beating the 9ers is the only way it’s possible.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why in the world would anyone NOT want the Hawks hosting on the 19th? They have never lost an NFC Championship game. 3-0, all 3 at home. It matters, a LOT.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Niner know they were unlucky to lose to us game 1, but lucky to win game 2.
We know the same thing, but in reverse order.
What no one knows is if the Vikes shot off their cannon, or was it a revolver? Cousins was due to break through in a big one. He did that. Now what?

Hoping we can be the team that breaks through the home field advantage thing. If we can we'll be playing the Niners game 3. That's as it should be.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I wanna be sitting in my seat on the 19th, with the Hawks playing for a shot at the Super Bowl. They don't lose NFC Championship games at home.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
It's not going to happen. We will beat them. And we will be waiting in Santa Clara for whoever comes to the NFC Championship. We will host you there. Cousins won his 1 big game in his life. But don't expect him to get 2 in a row. Prior to this he was 0 - 100 in big games. I don't expect him to be 2 - 0 in big games. More so than that we will beat them because we are better and match up well against them.

Optimus25

Reaction score
NJlargent":m5imhoon said:
No chance. SF will crush them

I don’t agree with that. You know this is jimmy Gs post season debut right?

It’s not like the 9ers are some post season powerhouse that deserves respect way and above reality.

Optimus25

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":41144ls2 said:
It's not going to happen. We will beat them. And we will be waiting in Santa Clara for whoever comes to the NFC Championship. We will host you there. Cousins won his 1 big game in his life. But don't expect him to get 2 in a row. Prior to this he was 0 - 100 in big games. I don't expect him to be 2 - 0 in big games. More so than that we will beat them because we are better and match up well against them.

First off how is jimmy G any better than Kirk cousins in any regard?

Second, you don’t match up well with the Vikings. You are playing your mirror in some respects and that could be catastrophic or great, but at the least it’s an unknown.

You know the Vikings beat you in scoring defense right?

I’d love to know how this is such a favorable matchup for San Francisco.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":blqpizjd said:

Are you a betting man?

Maybe we could make this interesting.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Optimus25":tqmpx2wr said:
SanDiego49er":tqmpx2wr said:

Second, you don’t match up well with the Vikings. You are playing your mirror in some respects and that could be catastrophic or great, but at the least it’s an unknown.

Wins and losses and wins in big games. Easily Garoppolo is better. They are no mirror of us. Their defense is not what ours is. Their offense does not have an explosive player the magnitude of Kittle. Emmanuel Sanders and Deebo Samuel are also good. We will beat them. Cousins won 1 big game in his life. I doubt he does it again. More so the Saints choked. Than the Vikings doing anything great. Cousins made like 1 big throw down the field all game at the end. Which was good but I don't feel super impressed otherwise by him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":bx14e420 said:
Optimus25":bx14e420 said:
SanDiego49er":bx14e420 said:

Wins and losses and wins in big games. Easily Garoppolo is better. They are no mirror of us. Their defense is not what ours is. Their offense does not have an explosive player the magnitude of Kittle. Emmanuel Sanders and Deebo Samuel are also good. We will beat them. Cousins won 1 big game in his life. I doubt he does it again. More so the Saints choked. Than the Vikings doing anything great. Cousins made like 1 big throw down the field all game at the end. Which was good but I don't feel super impressed otherwise by him.

Yikes you are seriously underplaying the Vikings.

They are an extremely talented football team that has (at times) played as well as anyone in the NFC.

You guys probably have a slight edge, but Minnesota is very capable of not only beating SF but getting to the SB.

chris98251

Reaction score
Here is what I have to ask, Cousins or Grappalo, which one makes the players around them better. Wilson and Rodgers and Brees do that and it shows.