Golden Tate gets 4th top 100 play on NFLN at #34

dunceface

Reaction score
Just saw Tate show up again on the top 100 plays list with his catch in the Miami game over the DBs back right in front of the endzone. Beautiful.
This kid is so money

Cartire

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":24zgqj0y said:
That's strange, I don't even see a #34 best play yet.

They show them on NFLAM in the morning and then post them to NFL.com later in teh day.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Although it's not necessary, it is really nice to hear non-Hawks fans being so in awe of our guys. Especially Golden, who we all saw giving it 110% every down.

Lithium

Reaction score
Golden is like our Lynn Swan, he's made probably 5 of the 10 best catches ive ever seen (Including college).

Hawknballs

Reaction score
just hope we keep him.

watch any of our highlights and if tate is on the field, he's in the play somewhere even if he's not making the catch, either selling it as a decoy or running down field to throw blocks.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Tate is the embodiment of a big play guy. He's either getting a 1st down, or if he's involved in a play it usually results in some points for the offense.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
As of the list that's up right now on NFL.com, we're tied with the Redskins for most appearances on this list at 7 apiece. Once #34 goes up later today, we'll be in the lead with 8 plays. :D

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
With him getting play #34, he now leads the list for players with the most plays. Tate has 4, Pierre Garcon and Adrian Peterson both have 3.

The Seahawks lead both in # of players on the list and as the team with the most appearances on the list. Ohhh, yeah. 8)

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
Clayfighter":2j9j7hqq said:
One could say that catch was GOLDEN. :mrgreen:

*rim shot*

Well he is MONEY inside the 20 :mrgreen:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Too young to remember Largent...but I've seen plenty of highlights and that catch by Golden looked a lot like a Largent catch. In fact...I think the two play WR very similarly.

themunn

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sd72dsvi said:
With him getting play #34, he now leads the list for players with the most plays. Tate has 4, Pierre Garcon and Adrian Peterson both have 3.

The Seahawks lead both in # of players on the list and as the team with the most appearances on the list. Ohhh, yeah. 8)

and he's guaranteed to have at least one more touchdown on there

CANHawk

Reaction score
He's a bum and is totally not worth anything. We should cut him and resign Charly Martin to save a bunch of money. Anyone who disagrees with me is a stupid homer.

Reaction score
If this has been brought up, I apologize, but why was he marked down on the play? It looked to me like he didn't complete the catch until he was over and past the defender. So, if he wasn't touched after he fully completed the catch, how was he down? Or was it ruled that he "caught" the ball on top of the defender, so when he hit the ground he was down?