Good News for Next Season

Foghawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":2s7rw7v8 said:
SoulfishHawk":2s7rw7v8 said:
Sweet Jesus, now Russ is a fat guy who is gonna' become David Carr?
Now I've heard it all :2thumbs:

When in doubt just make crap up that is the moto of some around here
RW bulked up last offseason, that's a fact. It's been discussed here many times that his PT had shift his training focus. Whether or not that had an effect on his quickness / speed or throwing accuracy is open for debate. When you take into account the injuries he dealt with this season, I think it's tough to really gauge. To me, he looked a little sluggish in the preseason for what that's worth. :229031_shrug:

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...ff-bulked-up-arms-in-instagram-workout-photos

Hyak

Reaction score
The ankle and knee also affected his mechanics, which was at least part of the reason his accuracy regressed last season. He missed some throws that he typically made in the past and left some big plays on the field.

Hopefully he gets completely healthy and back to work on that aspect of his game.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Foghawk":3u0tutsy said:
Anthony!":3u0tutsy said:
SoulfishHawk":3u0tutsy said:

RW bulked up last offseason, that's a fact. It's been discussed here many times that his PT had shift his training focus. Whether or not that had an effect on his quickness / speed or throwing accuracy is open for debate. When you take into account the injuries he dealt with this season, I think it's tough to really gauge. To me, he looked a little sluggish in the preseason for what that's worth. :229031_shrug:

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...ff-bulked-up-arms-in-instagram-workout-photos

Adding bulk and getting fat are not the same things. there for made up as is the rest of it.

Anthony!

Reaction score
JTB":ykdmp6gv said:
The ankle and knee also affected his mechanics, which was at least part of the reason his accuracy regressed last season. He missed some throws that he typically made in the past and left some big plays on the field.

Hopefully he gets completely healthy and back to work on that aspect of his game.

Lets not forget the pectoral injury as well.

Foghawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":5z8h4d3e said:
Foghawk":5z8h4d3e said:
Anthony!":5z8h4d3e said:
SoulfishHawk":5z8h4d3e said:

Adding bulk and getting fat are not the same things. there for made up as is the rest of it.

You must be responding to someone else, I haven't made anything up. Carry on.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Anthony!":yp38qsaw said:
Foghawk":yp38qsaw said:
Anthony!":yp38qsaw said:
SoulfishHawk":yp38qsaw said:

You do realize he has been getting caught by D-linemen that outweigh him by 100+ pounds right? Even at his heaviest he is faster than them. Bottom line... injuries and a terrible offensive line experiment are to blame.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
sdog1981":3f5jc7x9 said:
Call me a battered Seattle Fan.

But Wilson is starting to get gun shy in the pocket. The guy is getting beat up and played like garbage half of the season. I fear he is getting very close to going David Carr on us.
Yep, I've been saying this for a couple years now - he's getting "Carred" and "Bulgered," he won't be able to ever stop hearing footsteps if we don't stop him getting killed all the time.

Latest posts