Google Maps trolling the Santa Clara 49ers

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":21ph3512 said:
Marvin49":21ph3512 said:
seahawk12thman":21ph3512 said:
If they share that stadium with the Raiders (I highly doubt there are any other solutions), there is no way they will be able to keep those seats a shiny red color. They will have to repaint them all a lighter neutral color like The Meadowlands.

Seats are MOLDED in red. Not painted.

They also ALL have SF logo molded into them.

Seats won't change for Raiders. They will just be tenants. That had a possibility to not be the case if the Raiders had stepped up before, but not now.

Doesn't that bring a tear to your eye? :thraidersux: Every time the Chiefs visit the Raiders at Levi the visitors can enjoy a sea of red :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Maybe Cal will share their beautiful new stadium with duh raydas. I am sure Berkley would love to be invaded by the Silver and Black faithful. Priceless!!!

LOL.

Honestly, I don't think the Raiders will ever play home games at Levis Stadium. Mark Davis would never allow it. He'll let his pride make the decision rather than do the smart thing.

As a 49er fan, It makes me happy that the Raiders won't play there and will be stuck in the O.Co.

So far as I can tell, Ownership is the Problem. All of the stadiums that have been built here or are in the process of being built in the Bay Area have been driven strongly by the owners. The Giants funded theirs 100% privately. The Warriors are about to do the same. The 49ers gave Santa Clara one of the sweetest deals ever for an NFL stadium in terms of public/private %.

The Raiders just seem to be waiting for someone to solve the problem for them. Its never going to happen that way. They need an ownership change.

Latest posts