Graham

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
King Dog":14lohy4k said:
The Rams are sorry bishes that drafted a qb with the number one pick that won't even be active for the opener. If Graham is ready to go - play him.

Reminder, those sorry bishes SWEPT us last season and have won 3 of the last 4 against us. They have our number.

Home opener for them, massive hype and buzz, first game in LA in two decades. They are going to be fired up and ready to rock.

Plus, they always roll over against every other team for some reason but they play us like its their Super Bowl, because it usually is. Trick plays, lucky bounces, no names making big plays, crazy special teams stuff (since our coaches can't seem to prepare for it), their D line eating our O line for lunch.

It is going to be very tough to win that game.

You haven't been paying attention.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
gowazzu02":6n54tpvl said:
seahawksny":6n54tpvl said:
King Dog":6n54tpvl said:
The Rams are sorry bishes that drafted a qb with the number one pick that won't even be active for the opener. If Graham is ready to go - play him.

Yeah, and Nick Foles is a Hall of Famer.
How many games did we win against them last year??

I really dont understand people overlooking them.

Anyone who thinks that the Rams two games arent tougher or as tough as going to NE, GB, Carolina at home, has really not been paying attention.

Rams game, early in the season. Oh btw the first game in LA in what 25 years? Frankly im down right concerned

They will be playing the mind games with us by making us wear blue on the road in the heat... See San Diego 2014, Carolina 2015 Div Playyoffs.

Please, before anyone jumps down my throat asking me.... "you actually believe thats why we lost? Uniforms?"
Please note that i covered it by saying "mind games"

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
King Dog":mba1psom said:

They beat us with Austin Davis.