Gratz on an unexpected season...

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Gratz on the season. It's not my style to talk s**t. Legit...gratz.

Nobody had Seattle making a run this year and right up till the second half I was pretty damn nervous.

Honestly, I think the Rams are kinda done as are the Cards. You guys had a great draft and have some premium picks. I think Niners-Seattle next year will be the battle all season.

One final thing tho....Johnathan Abram can go f*ck himself. Straight up. I don't see that move as indicative of the rest of the team or the fanbase, but Abrams can so straight to hell. Bush league. Wasn't too thrilled with that late first half hit by Jimmie Ward either.

Also, as much as I can't stand him, DK is no joke.

Peace.

uncle fester

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could see your way to convincing some of your fellow fans (currently lighting the torches on twitter) that Abram pulled that dirty move, not Tariq Woolen - as the useless tv announcer initally decided. Because mud sticks and reputations are won and lost on such coin flips.

Other than that all the best going forward. Purdy makes great decisions in high pressure moments. Very impressed with his improvisation. Someone should tell Shanahan that that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could see your way to convincing some of your fellow fans (currently lighting the torches on twitter) that Abram pulled that dirty move, not Tariq Woolen - as the useless tv announcer initally decided. Because mud sticks and reputations are won and lost on such coin flips.

Other than that all the best going forward. Purdy makes great decisions in high pressure moments. Very impressed with his improvisation. Someone should tell Shanahan that that isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Yeah...they did correct it on TV, but fans of all teams sometimes let rage get in the way of fact.

Woolen looks like a star. Abram is an a**hat.

I mean hell, I think it was Tariq that stopped Deebo to get a picture with him after Deebos interview after the game.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Yeah...they did correct it on TV, but fans of all teams sometimes let rage get in the way of fact.

Woolen looks like a star. Abram is an a**hat.

I mean hell, I think it was Tariq that stopped Deebo to get a picture with him after Deebos interview after the game.
As fans we get caught up in rivalries. The players lean toward recognising and respecting each other’s skill and ability, regardless of which team they’re on. Woolen had a long talk with Sauce Gardner after the recent game in Seattle too. Perhaps we fans could learn something - once the red mist etc disperses.

knownone

Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. It was his injured leg. It was intentional. It was unnecessary.
It was a benign play that happens all the time. So if that is so risky to Deebo's leg, such that this level of concern is justified, he should not be playing.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Nice to hear you say you were nervous. What sucks about the final score is so many are going to act like that game went according to script and wasn't competitive when the truth is until the first illegal man downfield penalty and strip sack that game was very much in doubt (although I still think eventually the Hawks inability to stop the Niners and the Niner D making a play or 2 would have ended up then winning.. just a lot closer)

Can I still consider Abrams a Raider?