GREAT Richard Sherman article

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Comments section on that article is kind of embarrassing. Reads like a Skip Bayless argument.

The article was well wrtitten and entertaining, look forward to more of these in the future. Thanks for the find.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":2md1aael said:
Comments section on that article is kind of embarrassing. Reads like a Skip Bayless argument.

How many of those people would love Sherman if he was on their team? Most of them. They are jealous. What a shitty reason to hate someone. A lot of you guys are guilty of this too, pretty much anyone who hates Brady is guilty of this.

Don't hate someone just because they are really good and not a Seahawk, or you'll sound like those clowns. I know Sherman talks a lot as well, but clearly he can back it all up.

This is very different than disliking someone like Cutler, who is pretty much just a douche, and a lot of Bears fans aren't too high on him either (or his own teammates).

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's incredible what the perception of this guy is to non-Hawks fans. I get it, but the guy is so cool, and total class. Was glad to meet him up in BC, and he took the time to talk to everyone, look them in the eye, etc. I just really think it's hilarious how ppl think of this guy as a "punk" or a "thug" or whatever else they have.
Jealousy is strong in the non-Hawks fans

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I guess there's some people here to that don't realize what the word "introduction" means. It was his first article so he introduced himself and where he's coming from as well as addressing what most people already know him for. Seems like a decent idea to me.

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
"I really want to hear Richard Sherman's opinion about primogeniture in Victorian England and the subversion of patriarchal hierarchies." -said no one ever.

Dude is going to talk about himself. And then he is going to talk about football. Deal with it.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":23v62ub0 said:
"I really want to hear Richard Sherman's opinion about primogeniture in Victorian England and the subversion of patriarchal hierarchies." -said no one ever.

Dude is going to talk about himself. And then he is going to talk about football. Deal with it.

Exactly! Deal with it! GrRR!

Hawks46

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":23uhkthf said:
for some reason, it wont load on my browser. Usually IE is good for loads.

Same here, for some reason nothing from cnnsi is loading right now for me. Curious, as I've never had that problem before with the site.

HommyHawk

Reaction score
interesting he mentions prime, makes sense tho he is following the blueprint....hope this doesn't mean he will play for three other teams.can't get
endorsements without being known..genius...championship!!!!!!!

kearly

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":19oq1y7d said:
for some reason, it wont load on my browser. Usually IE is good for loads.

It didn't load for me at first, but it did after I disabled my p2p blocker. If you have anything that blocks ads/connections (peerblock, adblocker, etc) try turning those off and try again.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3kii46sg said:
scutterhawk":3kii46sg said:
Missing_Clink":3kii46sg said:
I will be interested to hear his take on something other than himself.
So you're saying that you're not impressed with his explanations of where he comes from mentally, and what it is that drives him to be the BEST?
He knows that you can't run around in the middle of the road, without getting your ass run over.
Sherman said "I Can't Make Everybody Happy", but I don't think even he expected the wishy washy from his own 12th man fandom.
I do understand where he's coming from, much better than I did before reading that article.
Here's to backing him, to keep proving that he IS indeed, the best CB out there right now. :thirishdrinkers:

Wow! Imagine that someone around here has a different opinion on things then you do.

That DOESN'T make him wishy washy.
YES, it does.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Navyhawkfan187":3a9efl7o said:
I guess there's some people here to that don't realize what the word "introduction" means. It was his first article so he introduced himself and where he's coming from as well as addressing what most people already know him for. Seems like a decent idea to me.
That's exactly right.
Why should he even give a shit about the commode doilies that dis him, ESPECIALLY the ones that are supposedly avid Seahawks fans?
Answer?, he probably doesn't, nor do I.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I see these last few long days of the offseason are really sending some of you over the edge. Get a grip.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":bu48szxu said:
I see these last few long days of the offseason are really sending some of you over the edge. Get a grip.

Yep. Superfan card is starting to appear. Things can't get rolling soon enough.

Latest posts