Griffin 4th in passer rating allowed amongst rookie corners

sutz

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1xyw0ebq said:
He still makes rookie mistakes, which is ok because well he is a rookie. Some of his pass deflections are darn right All-Pro bat downs.
Maybe because he is learning from/with the best. :mrgreen:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I'm a little worried for Sunday without the security blanket of Earl having his back, but I really love his composure and coverage instincts for a rookie.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2mqbma9d said:
I'm a little worried for Sunday without the security blanket of Earl having his back, but I really love his composure and coverage instincts for a rookie.

Makes me wonder how much man cover 3 will called or if we use cover 3 at all.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":27te2kaz said:
Siouxhawk":27te2kaz said:

Makes me wonder how much man cover 3 will called or if we use cover 3 at all.
Who will get more playing time other than McDougald? -- Thompson?

12thbrah

Reaction score
Shaq is the only one on that list who is playing opposite an All-pro caliber corner. He’s held up well considering QBs will be throwing to his side a majority of the time.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1b2vevki said:
Sorry to sully our gleaming board with PFF, but I thought this was a fun stat. Griffin is improving despite being targeted heavily and giving up some plays to Watson (but who wouldn't?).

Q9b5e6qpd7vz
I notice that Kevin King, the UW guy everyone was so pissed about not getting, isn't on the list.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3f557lso said:
MontanaHawk05":3f557lso said:
Sorry to sully our gleaming board with PFF, but I thought this was a fun stat. Griffin is improving despite being targeted heavily and giving up some plays to Watson (but who wouldn't?).

Q9b5e6qpd7vz
I notice that Kevin King, the UW guy everyone was so pissed about not getting, isn't on the list.

Oh snap!!

Kevin King

Shaq Griffin

In the interest of fairness I was interested in King too (not diehard). Still a little funny though. :lol:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":kc0spl0l said:
Jazzhawk":kc0spl0l said:
MontanaHawk05":kc0spl0l said:

Q9b5e6qpd7vz

Oh snap!!

Kevin King

Shaq Griffin

In the interest of fairness I was interested in King too (not diehard). Still a little funny though. :lol:

It's crazy the passes-defended difference between the two; Shaq has more targets, and has tackled well.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":tp90tauj said:
seahawkfreak":tp90tauj said:
Jazzhawk":tp90tauj said:
MontanaHawk05":tp90tauj said:

Q9b5e6qpd7vz

Oh snap!!

Kevin King

Shaq Griffin

It's crazy the passes-defended difference between the two; Shaq has more targets, and has tackled well.

And defended the run well. Big difference between him and Lane, and probably a huge part of why he beat out Lane for the job.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I think a lot of people were more pissed that we didn't come away with Rasul Douglas more than Kevin King. At least in the draft chat that's how it played out. It kinda sucks seeing him up at the #2 spot.

Beren

Reaction score
Help me contextualise, how many rookie corners are actually starters this year?

Latest posts