Guinness World Records to measure for loudest crowd roar

dunceface

Reaction score
Apparently Guinness has accepted our application for loudest crowd roar and will be at our home opener against the niners!!! I will be there in person with a vuvuzela and a megaphone to represent for the 12s!!!!!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Per Volume 12 facebook page

DericLee

Reaction score
Can you link please!

I'm going to be there, will be awesome!!!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Put a few (4-5) coins in an empty plastic bottle and shake that thing. It's ear shattering.

The Radish

Reaction score
bestfightstory":sbxopihq said:
Put a few (4-5) coins in an empty plastic bottle and shake that thing. It's ear shattering.

Are you suggesting people might have extra moneys laying around? lol

Crizilla

Reaction score
I wonder what exactly we are going up against. Is it fair to be compared to teams that play in domes? or during a home playoff game? etc etc

they should wait until we host the NFC championship game later this year ;)

sc85sis

Reaction score
If it's Guinness, it'd be the loudest in the world, right? Or are the Hawks going for some sort of NFL-only record? If the former, you'll be competing with the soccer folks worldwide: that's pretty tough competition.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Every time I show up with a mega phone they tell me ya can't take one in.
I even had to leave a hundred of em outside once.
Now I just print one from my pc on craft paper and take it in, roll it up and instant megaphone

Yoonhawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1l8ajzxk said:
bestfightstory":1l8ajzxk said:

Are you suggesting people might have extra moneys laying around? lol

Especially after buying tickets to that game. Those of you with season tickets are lucky...last time I checked 300-level seats for the SF game were going for $300-400 bucks a pop on Craigslist!

IronSaint

Reaction score
Good luck guys. Maybe we should put in a bid for our home-opener against Atlanta, have a little friendly contest. :lol:

The General will be back in town, so it will be loud. :0190l:

Stephen SeaHawking

Reaction score
After the minnesota game last year, my voice was totally gone -- all scratchy and messed up from yelling so loud at the game. On monday, I go into work and my boss comes up to me and asks how my weekend went. I started to tell him - but he cut me off and said, "You can't even speak and you're obviously sick. You need to go home before you get everyone else infected." I said, "OK..."

And that is why I am employee of the year.

McG

Reaction score
Dude, I wish I could be there. Really regretting moving here (Arkansas, yeah I know) in '09. I miss going to these games, and the worst part is I have to tell my 10 year old how loud the games really are. Every time he asks, is Seattle really the loudest crowd? I just look at him and say, "you have no idea". One day... one day he will know.

I hope everyone knows this at the game, if they do then that crowd will be like the '05 NFC Championship game v Panthers.