Hall of Fame Game

HawkGA

Reaction score
With 32 teams and, obviously, 2 teams per game, if done round robin, a team should play in the Hall of Fame Game every 16 or so years. I can only remember the Seahawks playing in one. Have they played in more and I'm just not remembering? That one that I remember was a long, long time ago.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
So roughly due for another one. I won't hold my breath though.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm fine with being excluded. It takes about 5 minutes of tuning into the game to realize that you don't miss football *that* much.

Threedee

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":16szbr9h said:
I'm fine with being excluded. It takes about 5 minutes of tuning into the game to realize that you don't miss football *that* much.

The awful field conditions of recent years are all the reason I need.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
We have played in it twice. 1984 vs Tampa Bay, and 1997 vs Minnesota.

I went to both of those games. We cremated the Bucs that day. And I got Curt Warner's autograph after the game. 👍🏻

Also, I went to Steve Largent's Hall of Fame induction in 1995. The Hall of Fame game that year was the Panthers and the Jaguars. So, I saw the first ever NFL game those two expansion franchises played. Pete Metzelaars played for the Seahawks in that 1984 game, and he also played for the Panthers in that 1995 game.

What NFL Hall of Fame inductees should actually be removed? When I went to Largent's induction, O.J. Simpson's bust had recently been stolen and removed from the Hall of Fame, but returned in time for that 1995 induction weekend.

Should O.J. Simpson be officially un-inducted from the Hall of Fame though? Probably.

chris98251

Reaction score
I went to both of those games. We cremated the Bucs that day. And I got Curt Warner's autograph after the game. 👍🏻

Also, I went to Steve Largent's Hall of Fame induction in 1995. The Hall of Fame game that year was the Panthers and the Jaguars. So, I saw the first ever NFL game those two expansion franchises played. Pete Metzelaars played for the Seahawks in that 1984 game, and he also played for the Panthers in that 1995 game.

What NFL Hall of Fame inductees should actually be removed? When I went to Largent's induction, O.J. Simpson's bust had recently been stolen and removed from the Hall of Fame, but returned in time for that 1995 induction weekend.

Should O.J. Simpson be officially un-inducted from the Hall of Fame though? Probably.
It's what they did on the football field, some people think they should be Saints as well, the old timers in there brawled, smoked, fought and who knows what else. Should they be removed for getting arrested for Public Intoxication also? There would be no Raiders or Stealers in the hall, Half the Cowboys would be out because of using Drugs.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Should all the players in the HOF that took part in that illegal act of signalling it's a 1st down after getting tackled be removed?

Just wondering.