Happy Birthday Dr. Diags

ivotuk

Reaction score
Definitely a class act and valued poster. Thank you sir for your outlook and insights in to all things Seahawks :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I will always come out of hiding for my dear friend James. Happy Birthday old friend. And as Les would say, "And I do mean old." :les:

:mrgreen:

drdiags

Reaction score
I am humbled that folks have taken the time to acknowledge another fan, must be the off-season, slow times (smile).

I know we don't always see eye-to-eye but most times we are willing to bury the hatchet, and not in each others head. I have been part of this forum in one form or another since 2004. Met many in person, exchanged messages with others and marveled at the ability of others.

We all have a story to tell and this place has allowed us a chance to put out there how we see things. I hope places like this continue to allow all us fanatics a chance to mingle. Some good can come from it.

I am still waiting for someone to get this thing shacked. Though I think I may have missed some timeouts.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Happy bday Doc and I hope you crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Doc! .Net folk like yourself are the main reason why I'm still hangin' around here.

Go Hawks!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Happy belated Bday Doc. They have said all the words.....I just will point up. ^^^^^^^

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Happy belated Birthday Doc!

Just got back from Disneyland and I figured I would pop on here and give you a gift as well.

While there, I saw a handful of (maybe 8?) 49'ers fans and a ton of Seahawks fans. Jerseys, hats, shirts, tats. I brought 3 Hawks shirts for each day we were there (left the jersey as it was to damn hot) and was getting and giving "Go Hawks" every few minutes, it was epic!

Latest posts