Happy Birthday, Radish!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
:{(

583a19c9138fee3b44600fa66f3b55ed.jpg

Jville

Reaction score
Unlocked and reopened specifically for birthday celebration and tributes to Les Norton (aka Radish).

sc85sis

Reaction score
Never got a chance to meet him in person, but he always made me feel welcome. He would chat with me and even sent me a few Seahawks antenna balls. Miss him.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I miss him greatly! He became such a good friend and we'd talk often on the phone. We'd see him and Darlene everytime we'd travel through Spokane... He was such a great person! :les: Here's to you Pithy :irishdrinkers:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I still have his PMs in my profile - I can't delete them. He always started out trying to talk crap about the Navy (he was a Coastie).

We had some great discussions... he is truly missed.

:irishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3dei6uzk said:
I still have his PMs in my profile - I can't delete them. He always started out trying to talk crap about the Navy (he was a Coastie).

We had some great discussions... he is truly missed.

:irishdrinkers:
So do I. A one of a kind guy. The man had more “people skills” than anyone I’ve ever known.

I’d be pissed at him for PM’ing me telling me to “cool it” when I’d go off half-cocked in a heated argument, by the end of the conversation he’d have me laughing my ass off. His skills to defuse a situation were amazing.

A great man, and a legend here forever.

Hawknight

Reaction score
One of the best folks I have ever met through the NET hands down. We would always talk about his two little dogs. Miss the guy and yes ..miss his PM's as well.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Few people that I miss more than Les. He became a bit of a father figure to me, and I miss him every single day. Love ya, you old codger!

And like some of you, I will never delete his PM's still in my inbox. Ever.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am not sure his email account is still active but the last time I checked Darlene was responding to them. In the off chance she still is you can email Les' old account to say hello and let her know you are still thinking of them both. I am sure she would appreciate the sentiment.

[email protected]

IronSaint

Reaction score
Happiest of Birthdays, you decrepit bastard! Certainly miss seeing him around. :les:

“Check your PM’s”. :cry:

FormerEvil

Reaction score
Wrong forum. Radish isn't a Seahawk. We don't want to allow "frivolous posting" on the main forum, right, Peaches?