Happy for 10 am start tomorrow

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Purely selfish reason I really hate waiting half the day for the hawks to come on when we play on the road my routine is to get up at 5am drink a whole pot of coffee stalk the enemy forum watch espn and nfl am at the same time browse .net wake my four year old daughter up by jumping on her bed screaming her name make her breakfast drink another pot of coffee drive a hundred miles per hour to my mommas house park it in front of the 60 inch and proceed to watch home games throw all that off for me

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think he had his second pot of coffee too early. I am however glad for the early start too. I even saw that they may show the afternoon game here. Not gonna say what teams they are..but we are rivals with one of them.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Not happy.. me too have problem waking up like the Seahawks does. I only start screaming after noon:)

RiverDog

Reaction score
One thing I'd like to know is why the league can't accommodate west coast teams traveling to the ETZ by moving their starts to 1pm PT. Have the 4 west coast teams made such a request? If they did, what were they told? The league accommodated east coast teams traveling west by modifying the entire schedule, not just the game day time slot, so I don't understand why it would be so difficult or financially detrimental to accommodate the 4 west coast teams.

Largent80

Reaction score
Remember last year?....They made us play at 10 for the Divisional playoff game !!!!!!!!!

I don't like any 10 am start EVER.

ryanthekiwi

Reaction score
I'm also happy, but for selfish reasons. Being a BC-based fan, this gives me the chance to watch the Seahawks at 10AM, and then the CFL Lions playoff game at 1PM.

The Outfield

Reaction score
seahawks08":mqpvln2j said:
Not happy.. me too have problem waking up like the Seahawks does. I only start screaming after noon:)

Are you sure that's not due to the Hawks' 1st half woes, 2nd half heroics? :p

The Radish

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure TV revenue is the reason for the time thing and doubt you ever can change it. Big money talks and TV revenue is the biggest.

Pete is the first coach to seem to be able to account for a lot of the problems associated with having to play at 10am our time. And anyone that traveled from here to the east coast can attest to their being a let down for a day or two.

The practices being held at 10am and then leaving a day early to give the players time to acclimate seems to have had an effect this year. A big part of this is ownership agreeing to the extra day on the road. Imagine if you can the costs of feeding & housing a full team of football players besides all the related staff for an extra day.

Hell even that rich guy Rockhawk would gulp at that extra cost.

:D

Tical21

Reaction score
I like it. I get the whole rest of the day to get some stuff done.

Atradees

Reaction score
Why arent all the games at night? Much easier to drink alcohol at night and do get together's.

Who wants to hang out at 10am on Sunday?

OP
OP
F

Frohawk25360

Reaction score
Atradees":3r3nqxpy said:
Why arent all the games at night? Much easier to drink alcohol at night and do get together's.

Who wants to hang out at 10am on Sunday?

Because if u play at night it's too late on the east coast

Latest posts