Happy Friday!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is a thread to continue my perpetual positivity, lol...

With all that is going on in the world with COVID, civil unrest, etc...This team of ours gives us freedom to remove ourselves from the stress of reality if even for 3 hours. Okay, maybe not the best example since we all feel plenty of stress during the game but I believe you see my point.

7-3, 3-7, I am forever grateful to the NFL, to our beloved Seahawks for making this season happen in the first place. With Thanksgiving imminent, I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks...

I am thankful for Russell Wilson. Slump or not, we are witnessing the first Hall of Fame QB in franchise history and he still has many successful chapters ahead to finish his story.

I am thankful for Pete Carroll. Say what you want, he is the most successful HC in team history. I shudder to think were we would be without him these past ten years.

I am thankful for John Schneider. No GM has ever hit on every player nor will there ever be a GM that hits on every player. But to not acknowledge his role in shaping this team as being a perennial contender every year is terribly short-sighted.

I am thankful for the continued leadership under Jody Allen. Make no mistake, she is cut from the same cloth of our beloved late great Paul Allen and we can't be thankful enough for that.

I am thankful for YOU. Everyone from Wenhawk to the casual lurker for keeping .NET alive 22 years and counting.

I am thankful for my health, my family's health, my friend's health, and I hope you all remain healthy enough to bitch and moan when we lose and cheer when we win.

GO HAWKS!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3gct8hyb said:
This is a thread to continue my perpetual positivity, lol...

With all that is going on in the world with COVID, civil unrest, etc...This team of ours gives us freedom to remove ourselves from the stress of reality if even for 3 hours. Okay, maybe not the best example since we all feel plenty of stress during the game but I believe you see my point.

7-3, 3-7, I am forever grateful to the NFL, to our beloved Seahawks for making this season happen in the first place. With Thanksgiving imminent, I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks...

I am thankful for Russell Wilson. Slump or not, we are witnessing the first Hall of Fame QB in franchise history and he still has many successful chapters ahead to finish his story.

I am thankful for Pete Carroll. Say what you want, he is the most successful HC in team history. I shudder to think were we would be without him these past ten years.

I am thankful for John Schneider. No GM has ever hit on every player nor will there ever be a GM that hits on every player. But to not acknowledge his role in shaping this team as being a perennial contender every year is terribly short-sighted.

I am thankful for the continued leadership under Jody Allen. Make no mistake, she is cut from the same cloth of our beloved late great Paul Allen and we can't be thankful enough for that.

I am thankful for YOU. Everyone from Wenhawk to the casual lurker for keeping .NET alive 22 years and counting.

I am thankful for my health, my family's health, my friend's health, and I hope you all remain healthy enough to bitch and moan when we lose and cheer when we win.

GO HAWKS!

:irishdrinkers:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I concur with all you say, Aros. And while you didn't say it, I appreciate those of you whose vision years ago led to this site where we can get away from the stress of other, less enjoyable parts of life. We can have (mostly) civil conversation around the luxury of playing ball; I get to be a kid again here.

Go Hawks!

xray

Reaction score
Holy chit this is Friday ? Retirement is bliss , like that other bliss . :D

nanomoz

Reaction score
For a split second, I was hoping for boobs. Oh, the good, old days.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
xray":2ehjhpz8 said:
Holy chit this is Friday ? Retirement is bliss , like that other bliss . :D

Some retirement is bliss.....I am going fishing, Again...and again...and again...and again....starting tomorrow.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Fishing? About the only fishing I've done since leaving Montana is fishing for Seahawk wins! Not much in the way of trout streams here in Kansas. I do miss fly fishing on the Kootenai.

Thanks for another good thread Aros! Your attitude is a great example for the rest of us.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3bj32i2u said:
Fishing? About the only fishing I've done since leaving Montana is fishing for Seahawk wins! Not much in the way of trout streams here in Kansas. I do miss fly fishing on the Kootenai.

Thanks for another good thread Aros! Your attitude is a great example for the rest of us.

Sir, I am heading back up to Riggins for Steelhead/Trout fishing. I need the peace and tranquility of that place I spent a week and a half on. I enjoyed the agony of missing my fish......but enjoyed the peace. I am close to town and am closer to nature there.

If I dont see yall here for Thanksgiving....Peace and to all a great day. We all are great people.