Hard to watch a team that consistently breaks your heart

ccla

Reaction score
Yeah. I enjoyed the ‘80s games more that this half hearted effort.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Stop. Please. 13 years of consistency. When has this happened in our past? I’m honestly tired of the negativity of this forum. It’s not worth putting time and effort into developing a post or reply. Steelers fans, go talk with them. It’s the same thing. We win consistently, but….we. So tiring.

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Stop. Please. 13 years of consistency. When has this happened in our past? I’m honestly tired of the negativity of this forum. It’s not worth putting time and effort into developing a post or reply. Steelers fans, go talk with them. It’s the same thing. We win consistently, but….we. So tiring.
This is not 13 years. This is 2022 and 2023. Go back and look at the games.

ccla

Reaction score
You mean consistently underperform?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
8 years. 3 total playoff wins in 3 different years. That is consistency.

xgeoff

Reaction score
I like winning, and I like Pete. But these games are almost all the same. And it’s grueling as a fan to watch. They grind it out, and that’s admirable, but the strategy of ‘make fewer mistakes than your opponent’ instead of ‘play better than the other team’ is frankly hard to watch.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
When was the last time we won a playoff game against an uninjured starting QB?
Let's see Vikings/Lions and Eagles were the 3. Eagles and Lions were backups right? Eagles for sure. Vikings gifted us the game with a missed easy FG at the end. Not sure who the Vikings QB was.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
You’re spoiled brats, frankly. We have a good team. We’re still good and growing. We win next week and we’re right in it. Negativity = Seahawks.net

Surgical Steel

Reaction score
Try being a fan in the Midwest. We haven't been a great team in 10 years. Get your hopes up and support your team only to shake your head on the inconsistently. Lose games you should win and choke like we did again today. I have been a fan since 83' and I am at my wits end making excuses and rationalizing to Browns, Bengals and Steeler fans! Hell even Detroit fans now! This is probably my last year! Sad to say!

Xxx

Reaction score
Come on. They didn’t try? They lost…BFD
BFD… that’s what Pete will say. We shouldn’t have lost. It is a big deal. We are not growing. We are regressing. Is geno improving? Is riq woolen improving? How about the pass blocking. How about the pass rush and play calling is that improving. Get real. We are not a division winner or a wild card we are a punching bag for mediocre teams to rebound off of

hedgehawk

Reaction score
This is not 13 years. This is 2022 and 2023. Go back and look at the games.
I’ve watched every game and all but a couple were supremely competitive, while growing. The hero McVay literally almost quit last offseason because he knew his team would not be a playoff team.

Xxx

Reaction score
13 years of winning so yeah 1 Super Bowl. One Super Bowl absolute failure and nothing since. It has been almost a decade since that game and we haven’t even sniffed the Super Bowl. Can’t keep watching. I’ve been watching since largent and I have never been this over it

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Watching week after week is like being in the gulag and being told you’re getting your walking papers but you know you’re getting another sentence.