Harvin would help the oline a lot

Pick6

Reaction score
Having Harvin would at least make defense respect the passing game. The current mediocre receiving corp just isn't good enough, especially in a passing league.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yep, I expect a lot of quick screens and passes when he comes back

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
When (or if) he comes back over the next two weeks, it should be fun to watch. He could help out the WR's and Wilson a lot with his playmaking.

bigcc

Reaction score
WHY weren't we using screens to begin with?!?!?!!!?

It worked the ONE time we tried it with baldwin

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I don't know, gotta be able to pass protect for more than 1 second to get Harvin the ball.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":29wlgc40 said:
He should help RW get the ball out quickly and quell the pass rush. That is, unless Bevell has him run fly patterns on 70% of his snaps.

Why would we suddenly start doing this?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3ert8iy5 said:
He should help RW get the ball out quickly and quell the pass rush. That is, unless Bevell has him run fly patterns on 70% of his snaps.

Your hatred for Bevell ignores the fact that Bevell has been the OC for Harvin in the past and never utilized him in the way you suggest.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
bestfightstory":3d44qfrd said:
Smelly McUgly":3d44qfrd said:

Your hatred for Bevell ignores the fact that Bevell has been the OC for Harvin in the past and never utilized him in the way you suggest.

Well, I was being sarcastic and facetious. Sorry if that didn't come through in my wording.

purpleworld

Reaction score
Not if our OC fails to call some plays for it to happen....we should be trying to get the ball in Golden's hands more just now!