Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaswab

Reaction score
I wonder what happened since last Monday Pete Carroll declared him "back"

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":343xv13q said:
Boy did we get fleeced in that trade or what?
Man its sure looking that way .looks like he really is damaged goods.
to be honest I never thought he was going to stay healthy once he did play .not like he is the model for reliability .We can do it without him not like he contributed anything to the Seattle Seahawks anyway.

Wartooth

Reaction score
So many questions!
What is a 'flare up'?
When did said 'flare up' occur?
And why is this guy always going to the doctor at the last minute?
Is he incapable of playing with any pain, or discomfort?
Did the Hawks get played by Percy?
And how proud will he be of his Superb Owl ring knowing he had two touches all year?!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Carroll confirmed he's doubtful for Monday.

Missing_Clink":194brnso said:
I heard a report that he's back in NY. I'm guessing done for the year, with extensive damage to the surgical repair. What a disaster this trade is turning out to be

No. Carroll said he's had soreness that hasn't gone away and has no structural damage. Relax.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Officially listed as "Doubtful" by the team.

God damn did we get fleeced on this injury time bomb

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3vq51pl4 said:
Officially listed as "Doubtful" by the team.

God damn did we get fleeced on this injury time bomb

Well to be fair this was a major injury that obviously hasn't healed yet. We simply brought him back too early.

I wouldn't bag on Harvin about this.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Funny how quickly people still want to believe a reporter's conjecture even after the whole Browner fiasco. I swear people here just look for reasons to worry. Our offense is boosted with Harvin for sure but it's a damn fine offense without him as well. We likely won't know if he plays or how much before Monday but either way our offense will be just fine.

A

Anonymous

Don't think Harvin's done for the year. Coach confirmed that Harvin couldn't lose the soreness in the hip from the Vikings game. But he's able to run and do other things. Coach wants him til be right, though. Listed as doubtful for the Saints game.

I think - and hope a lot - that Harvin will play again this season.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Seaswab":2zzcv0np said:
every player is sore this time of year. Deal with it

Obviously this is not the same as the normal bumps and bruises of the season. I'm not happy about it either, but come on.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
He missed 3 games in his career before he twisted an ankle last year!!!!! He is not injury prone, he just happens to be INJURED. The thickness in this place is embarrassing.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":34xa5x92 said:
Seaswab":34xa5x92 said:

Obviously this is not the same as the normal bumps and bruises of the season. I'm not happy about it either, but come on.
Exactly.

Seaswab doesn't comprehend the difference between pain and injury.

warden

Reaction score
I am going to do something completely different. I am going to wait till the facts come in before I make an opinion.

As of now all we know is he is doubtful for Monday and is going to see a doctor in NY.

Wartooth

Reaction score
mjwhitay":bmccs9zs said:
He missed 3 games in his career before he twisted an ankle last year!!!!! He is not injury prone, he just happens to be INJURED. The thickness in this place is embarrassing.

Go read up on his college injury history...

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
mjwhitay":320bd9qd said:

You could probably correct those that don't know this without the chastising remarks, you know. Let's try and not let our disappointment make us turn on each other. We are brothers, brother.

Reaction score
Seaswab":l077j51v said:
This^^^ Also arthroscopic type surgeries are a not a quick thing to come back from. I had my right shoulder done in July of this year and it's still an uphill battle trying to move like I used to. :(

A

Anonymous

Remember how he was set to play against the Rams but suffered a setback?

That was soreness in the hip and he saw his doctor. Nothing was wrong with his hip then - just fluid in his hip. Sounds like a deja vu.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
DavidSeven":14zx9xy7 said:
Carroll confirmed he's doubtful for Monday.

Missing_Clink":14zx9xy7 said:
I heard a report that he's back in NY. I'm guessing done for the year, with extensive damage to the surgical repair. What a disaster this trade is turning out to be

No. Carroll said he's had soreness that hasn't gone away and has no structural damage. Relax.

Nah, after all the superfans beat the drum saying that there was nothing to worry about and told people like myself to shut up in the other thread, I'll do all the fear mongering I want now.

Status
Not open for further replies.