have the Seahawks been the number 2 seed

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Have we ever? Been the number 1 seed three times.

We finished 12 and 4 in the 80s or something not sure of the seed. I know it does not mean as much this year to finish with the 2 seed.

W

Welshers

No, Seattle has never been the #2 seed. That's a great point. On a side note, screw the new system and not giving two teams a bye. All based on money and I hate it

ivotuk

Reaction score
Welshers":mm7ys3ty said:
No, Seattle has never been the #2 seed. That's a great point. On a side note, screw the new system and not giving two teams a bye. All based on money and I hate it

Bravo! I'm with you on this! Watering down the game like Baseball. Everyone gets a partcipation trophy!

Rat

Reaction score
It would figure that the first time we snag the 2 seed is the first year that doesn’t get you a bye.

sutz

Reaction score
Bieng #2 seed is not totally without benefit. It does offer home games until the last one, and if someone knocks off the #1 in the 2d and 3d round, all the way through. Not as good as home games with fans, but still valuable to bypass the travel days.

LTH

Reaction score
Welshers":26iscmqn said:

Agreed !!

LTH

Rat

Reaction score
sutz":1fuybt9t said:
Bieng #2 seed is not totally without benefit. It does offer home games until the last one, and if someone knocks off the #1 in the 2d and 3d round, all the way through. Not as good as home games with fans, but still valuable to bypass the travel days.
Likely means playing the Rams, Bucs, or Cards, none of which are enviable matchups. Hoping the Bears sneak into that spot.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Welshers":qnlnsogx said:

Probably feel differently when you're the #3 wildcard team looking at a division like the NFC East. The new system is fine.