Have we gotten to National Hate level???

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hated Harbaugh because he was so damn good, and crazy.
Now a guy like Arians?? He's a flat out Fraud.
Like someone had posted before, Harbaugh is an actual tough guy, Arians just acts like one and he's a Fraud.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think we have. The Pats and Cowboys will always be hated, but we are the "new" team to hate. We are the Golden State Warriors of the NFL.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Popeyejones":33v1ku55 said:
1) I don't think among general NFL fans Wilson is widely loved. I think people are entertained by him, but they're fascinated by him as a curiosity, not showering him with praise. They respect him as a player for sure, but beyond that among general sports fans it's mostly people entertaining themselves by laughing at him.

I think a lot of Hawk fans even feel this way about Wilson, I know I do.

Love the way he plays football, but I find his personality very strange, and sometimes laughable with his Instagram pics and stuff like his virgin comments.

Which is fine, dude's a good human being, so I'll take odd and sometimes corny and laughable over jerk or criminal, which is common in the NFL.

soohawk

Reaction score
people hate wilson for his outspoken religious beliefs and his dorky shtick, our fan base adore him but other fans HAHAHA not a chance

like sgt.largent said, he is a little different but doesn't hurt anybody and does a lot of good with his position in life.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2do2azn4 said:
Okay, so like, timely topic...

Sunday afternoon I'm outta beer, and a little more than pissed, so I'm off to the corner store to replenish. I'm in my away Wilson jersey, blue shorts and sportin my standard-issue NFC Championship hat (thanks again Lon!) and I head in the front door toward the cooler. As I'm standing there, about to open and reach in to grab, some dork and his way-too-drunk waif girlfriend start giving me the business.

He's got on a Brees Jersey and she's got a Saint's logo tee-shirt on and they're saying things like "so hey, throw a pick so I can grab the Shiner baby!". I give them the stare-down, and nicely say "go ahead, there's no ref in here either!". The chick gives me the "awwww, we're just playin..." so I grab the beer and head to the counter.

So there is a small line and naturally they are behind me, and dude starts saying stuff about "...serves us right for the BS no-call against Julio, so it's about time... blah blah blah... Jimmy Graham... blah blah... Richard Sherman... blah blah...". I take the high road and just shine them on. I pay, and as I leave, I turn and given them the "see you in the playoffs!, oh wait, I guess I won't!"

All the way to my truck I'm saying out loud "Playoffs!?", Playoffs?, Playoffs!? in my best Mora voice. As I'm getting in some guy yells from the gas pumps "Seahawks SUCK!!!". I look over; big ole Cowboys sticker in the back window . So yeah, we get our fair share of crap from other team's fans.
Ha ha ha!

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've seen lists of "least hated teams" from time to time and they've always got the Chargers and Browns at the top. And why not? They're so cute and harmless.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Nah. One SB doesn't make you hated.

Russell Wilson is considered high on the National Annoyance/Corny level though.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
After XL*, I stopped caring what other fanbases thought.

I'd rather have a hard hitting brash team that is successful than a soft finesse team that isn't.

.....and the Seattle Seahawks have been both of those and inbetween since 1976.

Our best run is with this core group, if other fanbases don't like our team or fanbase, I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep over it.