Have You Ever Seen Percy Harvin On The Sidelines?

Sturm

Reaction score
I've seen every game this year and yet they never show Harvin dressed in his street clothes. Does he make the trip to each game?

I want to see Harvin's reaction to these close games since he's probably chomping at the bit to get out there and help.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Can they be if not officially on the active roster? Has anyone seen Okung on the sidelines?

leea35

Reaction score
I think I saw Okung on the sidelines in one of the games...not sure which. Camera flashed to him while they were discussing the Oline.

Not sure about Harvin...

mirrikat45

Reaction score
BlueTalons":2145k4ow said:
Can they be if not officially on the active roster? Has anyone seen Okung on the sidelines?
I was thinking they couldn't. I remember that last night during SNF that Reggie Wayne had to watch the game from the locker room.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I've seen Okung a lot too.
However, if Bill Harvin walked right past me, I wouldn't recognize him.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Okung was on the sidelines the very next week after he was hurt, when he could barely walk. He was limping around in that huge boot. He doesn't want to miss a chance to be there on Sundays with his team.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think a player on PUP is allowed. IR (designated to return) is a different category. Probably different rules with how much he can hang out with the team on game day.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
He spent a lot of time rehabbing at his home where ever that is and in NY where his doctor is. I'm not sure about if he's allowed to be at the game or not.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think the only players NOT allowed to be there by rule are suspended players. I remember in St. Louis they were making a huge deal about Bradford (on IR) being there to help the backup transition into the starter role.

I know Harvin was rehabbing for awhile in NY, so he couldn't have been with the team then. He has been in Seattle for several weeks now, but we've been on the road, and it's up to the team who gets to tag along on road games.

This week, I was too irritated to pay attention to who was or wasn't along the sidelines.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure they have some kind of valid reason for that "rule", but seems kind of stupid to me that all players on the team can't be on the sidelines for any reason other than suspensions. What... do they think the team is going to try and secretly dress them and sneak them in to the game? Seems they're always allowing ex-players and celebrities to be on the sidelines (major distraction) hanging with the teams during games.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Harvin was on the sideline during the Titans game. He was standing behind Pete when the camera was on the coach.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I saw him a couple times the past couple games...

The Radish

Reaction score
TheHawkster":4e1sxpx2 said:
I've seen Okung a lot too.
However, if Bill Harvin walked right past me, I wouldn't recognize him.

Me either but Percy Harvin might get my attention.

:D