Hawks are #3 in NFC playoff picture

Spohawks

Reaction score
Haters may want to turn away...the Hawks are in the playoffs if the season ended today.

They just keep getting better and better!

JPatera76

Reaction score
"They only did it by beating bad teams!!" - Says those who dont understand football is a "any given Sunday" sport.

evergreen

Reaction score
We’re going to shrug off injuries and bring rookies in to ball out. Winning is contagious.

Seahawker

Reaction score
If the season ended today draftwise, we would pick #6 & #23 I believe. In the end we need to pick first & last.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Giants game next week is much more interesting than anyone thought before the season.
Meanwhile the 2-5 Broncos get another national game next week because the NFL apparently loved the taste of that Russell Wilson Kool-Aid.

At this point, there are only 1 and 1/2 teams I think are definitely better than the Seahawks in the NFC, which is Philly and SF. (SF is the half). Everyone else? It's 50/50 or better.

I think NYG is definitely beatable. They don't look great in their victories. Saquon Barkley will be a problem but if the adjustments we've made on defense hold, we can be in that game. Throw in the 12s? Looking forward to it.