Hawks fans in Maui?

sc85sis

Reaction score
We are on a family vacation in Maui. I forgot to bring a hat, so we stopped at Target.

University of Hawaii caps, check.

Golf caps for Titlest and other companies, check.

Only one NFL team had caps, the Seattle Seahawks! When did Maui become a hotbed for Hawks fans?

I’m hoping it’s a good omen for tomorrow.

7b64a62f26e6b5d2b30ee0a7436483ba.jpg

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I believe Hawaii has adopted the Seahawks as their favorite NFL team, or one of their favorite NFL teams...I seem to recall hearing about the love over there years ago...I believe if you look at one of those USA maps that shows the team logo/fanbase by state, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii are all states showing a Seahawks logo.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
That's a Beaut!! Just like the one I've been wearing everyday this week... That's a Great Omen!!! :irishdrinkers:

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Aros":3c1herok said:
Yeah I believe Hawaii has adopted the Seahawks as their favorite NFL team, or one of their favorite NFL teams...I seem to recall hearing about the love over there years ago...I believe if you look at one of those USA maps that shows the team logo/fanbase by state, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska and Hawaii are all states showing a Seahawks logo.
I have been a fan since the Hawks came into the league. I can tell you this 98% of the hawks fans here became fans during the legion of boom super bowl Era.
Growing up I never knew another single Seahawks fan(unless they were embarrassed to admit it) till I started my current job in 2004(where we have 1700+employees) , with that being said there is only 3 other 12's where I work. In Hawaii because we have no pro sport teams we probably are the only state that has a fan favorite of all 32 teams. The most popular here would probably be San Fran, Dallas, Pittsburg,LA Rams,Oakland,Denver,Chicago,Green Bay, New England. Heck... I honestly can say I know more Miami, NY Jets, Tennessee,Minnesota fans than 12's. The reason the op got a seahawks cap is probably the opposite of what he thinks? It's because hardly anyone here follows the seahawks or the owner of that store loves his seahawks.And when I say 98%
I'm talking about the guys driving around with seahawks stickers on their cars/trucks, license plate frames,etc it wasn't there pre super bowl LOB era. Also, I have only seen a handful of people other than myself sporting a seahawks shirt, cap, or jersey here, which is far and few in between.
ALOHA[emoji1687]

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Latest posts