Not open for further replies.

Jville

Reaction score
Uncle Si":340dpxeg said:
RolandDeschain":340dpxeg said:
Lol @ the two guys pimping MN.

Suck a bag of d#@%s...

Some of us live here

Cool .... I heard Minnesota has a vast trail network made up of 22,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Jville":1riydr3u said:
Uncle Si":1riydr3u said:
RolandDeschain":1riydr3u said:
Lol @ the two guys pimping MN.

Suck a bag of d#@%s...

Some of us live here

Cool .... I heard Minnesota has a vast trail network made up of 22,000 miles of groomed snowmobile trails.
Dude, for real; in that part of the country during the winter, people hunt, drink, and snowmobile. That's it. There are snowmobile trails all over that literally run right behind half the bars in the entire northern half of the Midwest so you can combine two of the three most popular winter activities.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":24pbb89o said:
BlueTalon":24pbb89o said:
NFSeahawks628":24pbb89o said:
9 milli, does that sound right?
I have no idea. What is your source?

Or was your entire post based on a wild guess?

He wants 10 mil, Bennett got 8.5 mil. Seattle most likely offered 9 mil, Allen said talks were good, it only makes sense.

OR, I could be completely wrong, but thats what forums are for right?
We offered him 6. Hence why he brought wifey.:)

Shoes are expensive don't you know?

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Some things I am curious about:

Has JA talked with Percy, Sidney, or Tarvaris, about what it's like playing for the Seahawks in Seattle? We know he's spoken with Kam, haven't heard anything about the others. I'd be really interested in knowing what they told him, if anything.

Has he spoken with Hutch or anybody about the differences in income taxes between MN and WA? Has he or his agent even thought about that? Does our FO bring that up when negotiating with someone who was formerly in an income tax state?

shiva1008

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":iehghs70 said:
NFSeahawks628":iehghs70 said:
BlueTalon":iehghs70 said:
NFSeahawks628":iehghs70 said:
9 milli, does that sound right?
I have no idea. What is your source?

Or was your entire post based on a wild guess?

He wants 10 mil, Bennett got 8.5 mil. Seattle most likely offered 9 mil, Allen said talks were good, it only makes sense.

OR, I could be completely wrong, but thats what forums are for right?

Wow, the quality of discussion on this board is really going downhill. People don't come here to read about shoes and other Facebook gossip crap. They come here to read about SEATTLE SEAWKSSS!!!!! and read interesting insights and news items. Some of the posters on this board are really overposting crap that has nothing to do with the Seahawks and trying to create drama and get attention.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
BBQHawk":sx4ymaou said:
Hey Roland those guys have been house bound for 6 months. They are very crabby right now. Don't sweat it

As opposed to Seattle where you can barely leave your house due to the constant dripping rain and dreary gray cloud cover??

I dont live in Minnesota, but I have moved from Western WA and I don't miss the gloom one bit.

Never knew how bad it was until I lived somewhere else. Depressing doesnt even begin to describe it.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3jvs4ihd said:
BlueTalon":3jvs4ihd said:
How are their other culinary offerings besides Chinese? And the really important question, how good is their beer selection?
Okay, that isn't fair.:)
Why not? It might not be as vast and various as it is in Seattle, but I have no idea really. When I lived in Texas, many of the small bars there had Bud + Miller + Coors on tap, and that was about it. A place doesn't need 20 different beers on tap, but if it doesn't have anything substantially darker than the above-mentioned peewater, I am not going to be in it long enough to order anything.

About the food, I also have no idea. What is MN known for, food-wise? Anything?

Wartooth

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2m6rcc4v said:
MizzouHawkGal":2m6rcc4v said:
BlueTalon":2m6rcc4v said:
How are their other culinary offerings besides Chinese? And the really important question, how good is their beer selection?
Okay, that isn't fair.:)
Why not? It might not be as vast and various as it is in Seattle, but I have no idea really. When I lived in Texas, many of the small bars there had Bud + Miller + Coors on tap, and that was about it. A place doesn't need 20 different beers on tap, but if it doesn't have anything substantially darker than the above-mentioned peewater, I am not going to be in it long enough to order anything.

Lutefisk

Sac

Reaction score
BlueTalon":8an906sv said:

I'm guessing they have quite the large collection of middle eastern restaurants, considering Minneapolis is the Islamic capital of the US.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
shiva1008":2pflhopb said:
MizzouHawkGal":2pflhopb said:

Wow, the quality of discussion on this board is really going downhill. People don't come here to read about shoes and other Facebook gossip crap. They come here to read about SEATTLE SEAWKSSS!!!!! and read interesting insights and news items. Some of the posters on this board are really overposting crap that has nothing to do with the Seahawks and trying to create drama and get attention.
Good grief, man, lighten up! She wasn't hijacking the thread to talk about shoes, she made lighthearted comment about possible contract numbers -- it just happened to be an off-hand feminine joke with the word "shoes" in it.

In case you hadn't noticed, she's a girl.

Throwdown

Reaction score
For realsies?

This thread is done, start another Allen thread if you'd like. MN vs WA goes in the shack though, ladies.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
GCrow":1j1wowip said:
JaredAllenSackEliAroundOL.gif

Yes, yes, yes! It's quite possible we look back at the all-time great 2013 defense as "a nice start," like we do comparing the 2012 season.

jammerhawk":1j1wowip said:
Actually they live in Arizona in the offseason, but it is a lot nicer in Seattle than it is in Minnesota in the winter.

Besides that we have a team that regularly plays in January and now hopefully regularly in February.

Wait... he lives in Minnesota in the winter and Arizona in the summer? That's straight up backwards. Besides the winters, Minnesota isn't bad in the summer, once you find a way to shield yourself from the state bird. Slap yourself crazy if you don't.

And just relax, folks. Enjoy the weekend. There's plenty of time. Let him make the decision he will. And when he does, we'll welcome him to Seattle with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.