Seahawks interested in Jared Allen

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay Allen that much money and at this point. He is going to be 32 this season. I also wouldn't cut Clem for him. Clem give us the same thing and knows multiple positions on the defense.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It's hard to see how Denver could be favored over us to win the next SB,w e are way younger and only getting better while Denver is Old and declining, plus defensive players excell a the Clink, Allen or any other rusher will get an extra 2 sacks just from the 12th man's electricity.

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
Monsters INC Allan, Hatcher,Mebane, McDaniel, Bennett, Avril WOULD BE SO EPIC!!!

Atradees

Reaction score
denver has signed Talib for 60 mil and they want Ware. Someone has mentioned that defense wins chAMPIONSHIPS!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
BAJAHAWK":1hg6zcbb said:
Monsters INC Allan, Hatcher,Mebane, McDaniel, Bennett, Avril WOULD BE SO EPIC!!!
If we sign Allen, I'm down with Monsters INC. This defense will be so awesome it will require TWO nicknames!!!

korboko

Reaction score
I wonder how the Viking fans will react if we sign him, and we win another Super Bowl.

nwgamer

Reaction score
korboko":3r2nvtw9 said:
I wonder how the Viking fans will react if we sign him, and we win another Super Bowl.

Easy:

tears_of_pain_by_kyouhika-d377ns2.jpg