Hawks jersey for an interview?

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Haha hilarious! Yah when I was working for Time Warner in LA I worked sun-thurs... Only got to see two hawks games all year :/

minormillikin

Reaction score
The separation is in the preparation.

Using that advice, find out if they have any employee creed or an official list of company ideals. Memorize, then be sure to work those items into your answers as naturally as possible.

kobebryant

Reaction score
No, do not do it. This is real life; not the fun make believe world where sports fandom exists.

Though if they ask, maybe throw in a "my height does not define my skill set"

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":jbsuo2b4 said:
As far as I'm concerned, if somebody won't hire you because you're wearing a Seahawks jersey then they don't deserve to have you working for them in the first place.

Umm this may be true, though not in the way that I think that you're suggesting.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I wouldn't hire you. If you don't care enough about the interview to dress appropriately then you don't care enough about the job in question m

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Okay... Well I took everyone's advice and did not wear a jersey. And I got hired. So, any good bars in Redmond since I'm moving there??!?!

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Thanks! Woohoo get to be with my fellow 12's. I was so pumped to see all the Hawk fans up there Wednesday... Down here in southern Oregon it's all niner fans :x can't wait to be with my 12s!!!!

A

Anonymous

Seahaaaawks":1uu2ngyd said:
Nailed it! Moving to Redmond WA. I start late October. Any good bars on Redmond to watch the games?

Congrats dude!

drrew

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2sw23dsr said:
Nailed it! Moving to Redmond WA. I start late October. Any good bars on Redmond to watch the games?

Congratulations, the Dub Pub in Kirkland isn't too far and isn't bad for a Seahawks game if you don't mind all the UW stuff everywhere.

Latest posts